4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Got my atom sq yesterday. 2nd hand. it worked fine for one day and today, when plugged in, the screen just blinks white and no power to the deck.

Did the firmware trick, and while it updated and successful, when turned on again - just blinking screen. also, the computer is not recognizing the device.

Anyone have any idea how to proceed?

(opened a ticket, but thought i might try the community as well)

Thank you

[ Play Quicktime file ] PXL_20230907_062438405.LS.mp4 [ 27.37 MiB | Viewed 3192 times ]

by Trucky on Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:59 am
Welcome to the Forum!

Did you check with the seller if this was in working order or if you're able to return it?

Have you tried a different USB cable or connecting into a different USB port?

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by ItayGalim on Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:20 am
Hi, thanks for the reply.

It was working for the seller, and in fact, for me as well for a single day before the issue started.

Tried all the cabled I own (many) - No Luck :(
by ItayGalim on Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:25 am
Update:
So the device was through the local lab here in Tel-Aviv and the response was "The device can't be fixed as ProSonus doesn't provide part for this device anymore"

This sounds very ify at best. Is it true?
Funny enough the device is still up for sale in shops here, which mean, by local law, that parts should be provided for atleast a year post purchase.

In any case, anyone dissasembled one before? I'm not giving up on this so fact... I do feel it's a minor issue.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1