2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have searched and was unable to find an answer on this in the knowledgebase. For reference I use use S1 v1.4.6.2. My firmware is up to date in my ATOM SQ

Question: I have been using a M-Audio ProKeys88 successfully for some time. I know how to set it up and get it work. Sadly once I connected my new ATOM SQ the keyboard disappeared and no matter what I cannot get it to be recognized. Either by itself or in conjunction with the ATOM SQ.

I admit I am not well versed with MIDI stuff. .

Any ideas on why the keyboard won't work with the ATOM SQ. Has anyone run across this?

Thank you!
by Trucky on Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:23 pm
Please update your signature (see link in mine below) to include your system specs as it helps in responding to these type of questions.
What USB ports are you plugging these into and are they USB 2 compatible?
Have you tried uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling the M-Audio ProKeys88 keyboard?

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

2 posts
Page 1 of 1