7 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have an event on an audio track that uses track fx. I would like to bounce that event with all its track effects to a new track for further use.
I can see how transform to audio track gives me what I want but on the existing track rather than creating a new visible track. i want a new visible track and the old track visible after the transform

Is this possible and how can it be done? Is there a drag and drop render of events with fx available?
by sirmonkey on Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:19 pm
One option is to right click on the track header, and use 'Duplicate Track (Complete)"
You'll then have an exact copy, along with any of its effects & routing.
You can of course transform the new track to audio if you want.

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic,
by gregh on Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:27 pm
thanks - yes I see I can drag into the browser and back again as well - which might be even easier. I will try both ways to see which suits my workflow best for this project
by Tacman7 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:48 pm
Lots of ways to skin cat.

viewtopic.php?f=153&t=127

When I have my amp sim fx chain setup on a track I bounce to new track (renders with fx) then I can play along on the original track with the fx chain still intact.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio Computer
Studio OnePro 4 64bit Melodyne Studio
Win10 i7 7700k 16gb ram 1TB SSD AsusH270M-PLUS interface:StudioKonnekt 48
Nectar Impact LX25+

Kitchen Computer
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Radeon RX 590 - 16GB DDR4 3000MHz - 512GB SSD interface:Komplete Audio 6
by gregh on Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:32 pm
Tacman7 wroteLots of ways to skin cat.

viewtopic.php?f=153&t=127

When I have my amp sim fx chain setup on a track I bounce to new track (renders with fx) then I can play along on the original track with the fx chain still intact.

nice link - thanks. Any idea how to preserve reverb tails in this process so they dont get cut off? that is, the bounce extends the length of the event to take into the reverb tail
by sirmonkey on Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:26 pm
gregh wrote...

nice link - thanks. Any idea how to preserve reverb tails in this process so they dont get cut off? that is, the bounce extends the length of the event to take into the reverb tail

I don't know about this with Bounce. But with Transform To Rendered Audio, you get the option to
choose a tail length.

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic,
by gregh on Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:18 pm
sirmonkey wrote
gregh wrote...

I don't know about this with Bounce. But with Transform To Rendered Audio, you get the option to
choose a tail length.

you can set it in the info panel for one of the methods - cant remember which one - but I will put in a request for a global persistent parameter setting

7 posts
Page 1 of 1