2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Not having any fun right now!

I purchased an upgrade from Studio One 4 Artist to Studio One 4 Professional. I"ve registered it. Downloaded it...and have read literally every piece of information I can find from Pre Sonus on activating it.

One set of instructions made it sound like it was going to be a breeze. That on the "MY PRODUCTS" page of my account would be a green UPGRADE button next to the original purchase. It's not there. Well it appears and disappears. Infuriating! Once while I could see it I clicked on it, followed the instructions by entering the product key of the upgrade...only get kicked out and told to "enter a new product key". I'm copy and pasting it. So I know there's no type o's.

Thought I had found the key here: https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/a ... /210040273

Only to be told the Product Key I was using to activate the upgrade is already registered and to please supply an unused product key. It seems odd, I'm trying to activate that registered product.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
by jerrydavis8 on Sat May 23, 2020 5:25 pm
Nevermind, I got it after re-reading the link. It clearly says do not check "I have purchased an upgrade"

I had it checked. My bad :roll: Feel free to delete thread mods.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1