4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I am pretty inexperienced with DAWs. I am, however, having no trouble recording from external sources like a guitar or bass. Also EZ Drummer is working fine.

Here's my issue. I am having trouble getting instruments that i have added to the song from the browser to record. I dragged "Impact" into the project and selected a kit. I am getting audio, and the meter for the channel is showing a signal in the mixer, but not on the track. When I try to record it doesn't "print".

I am using my mouse in Windows to tap on the virtual pad in Impact. Same happens with a piano selected in "Presence".

What am I doing wrong?
by andrewcrocco on Sun May 24, 2020 6:02 am
I still can't figure this out. Here is a video (less than a minute) to show how I am attempting to get this recorded.

Any help is greatly appreciated. :D

phpBB [video]
by Tacman7 on Sun May 24, 2020 6:41 am
I guess that keyboard is for testing purposes.

You can add a new device and use your computer keyboard to generate the midi you need to record.

http://forumsarchive.presonus.com/posts/list/35581.page

The keyboard is in the Presonus folder.

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro 4 64bit Win10 i7 7700k 16gb ram
1TB SSD AsusH270M-PLUS interface:StudioKonnekt 48
Melodyne Studio - Nectar Impact LX25+
by andrewcrocco on Sun May 24, 2020 7:02 am
Tacman7 wroteI guess that keyboard is for testing purposes.

You can add a new device and use your computer keyboard to generate the midi you need to record.

http://forumsarchive.presonus.com/posts/list/35581.page

The keyboard is in the Presonus folder.

Thanks you. I was able to set up the qwerty keyboard following the instructions in your link. Not getting audio but now the meter on the track is at least metering. I guess I have to assign to the keys or something.

I just ordered a MIDI keyboard so I will wait until I get that before I mess around with the instruments again.

thanks again.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1