I have problems with recording VST in Studio One 4.
What I do:
- I start Studio One, and click on Create a new Song
- I click on empty song
- I click on Instruments (right) and drag and drop Mai Tai
- I choose an instrument from the menu (Bass 3 Zero 3 Bonoes and drag and drop it into first track
- I see a screen with a virtual keyboard. When I press the keys, I hear a perfect sound.
- I click on the record button and I see the program is recording (yellow space in the track) and I press a few notes on the virtual keyboard.
- When I stop the recording and rewind it, I don't see anything in the track.
What did I do wrong?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest