13 posts
Page 1 of 1
I would like to discuss about using Capture Duo for the use of recording live football match and using it for radio commentary.
by johablmovies on Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:20 pm
Audio Journal is more than just a reading service
When a piece is written by a columnist or author there is passion in the inner voice of that writer. When we read to ourselves, we humanize the language with inflection, emphasis, and the natural sound of conversation. As readers to people who cannot, we should still bring life to the written word as we would if we were only reading to ourselves. As a pianist would put feeling into a musical piece, and not just play back the notes in a stiff and dispassionate fashion, we should read and interpret the written word and make it “sing.” The more relaxed and conversational we are as we read, the more natural the communication between you and the listener. :+1

by jonhdatins on Wed May 13, 2020 7:20 am
Hello. I saw that people could change these covers that are installed on the batteries. But there are two unpleasant moments. Battery covers are difficult to find on sale, and under warranty they can only be changed once. Honestly, I had such a headset, I liked how it works, but the quality of the materials did not satisfy me. I decided to look at the review on other headsets http://tech-rating.com/best-headset-2020/, and chose Xiaomi headphones for myself. They are of good quality and satisfy all my needs.
by samprat on Fri May 29, 2020 10:42 am
I have many friends who are a dissertation writers. They taught me a lot just like how this blog taught me with many things. I always believe that if you keep on reading you will keep on learning. This is really a good read. Hope everyone could read this too.
by janeburke on Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:12 am
Students seek dissertation methodology writing help once they realize how much efforts, knowledge, and patience one needs to complete the task successfully. As if it were not enough, the deadline for submission is strict, which results in additional stress for learners with buying a dissertation methodology
by kellydart on Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:51 am
Sometimes, you may need help writing dissertation discussion on these audio topics and similar topics. Don't hesitate to ask professionals for expert assistance.
by romandavis on Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:31 am
Radio Commentary is a very interesting media. I used to hear the documentary about cricket match on Radio but nowadays most of the people like to Facebook and Television.
Dissertation Writing Service uk
by michaelhussey on Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:28 am
I don't am I right or wrong but I don't think so you used both this function at the same time as I haven't listened to anyone doing this thing. I wish I could help you with this as I also come here for assignment writing services in uk and didn't get yet from anyone.
by howcrew on Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:00 am
Radio began broadcasting in April 2016 with the purpose of offering Valencian society a new voice that would independently and plurally inform about current events. A feature that distinguishes our project is the total connection of CV Radio with our environment and the maximum identification with the concerns of Valencians.

best laptops for interior design
by macsclera on Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:43 am
The AudioBox iOne and iTwo are equipped with Class A preamps with phantom power (48V) to use condenser microphones, instrument inputs to connect guitars and basses directly, and line inputs for keyboards and other line-level instruments.

apple reparatur wien
by SwitchBack on Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:47 am
leoncal wroteI would like to discuss about using Capture Duo for the use of recording live football match and using it for radio commentary.

Depending on what you intend to achieve you may have to choose a different interface and recording device.

Recording your own voice in Capture Duo using an iOne or iTwo interface will work just fine. But recording the live radio commentary as well can be difficult or even impossible. Capture Duo will record from the audio interface but (as far a I know) not the audio from the iPad. So unless the radio commentary is from an external source you need to find a way to get the audio from the iPad back into the interface. Maybe the mix options of those interfaces can do that for you?
by carolineflack on Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:39 am
The iTwo and AudioBox iOne both are outfitted with Class 1 preamps with apparition power to utilize condenser mouthpieces Dissertation Help Service , instrument contributions to associate guitars and basses straightforwardly, and line contributions for consoles and other line-level instruments.
by susanbenjamin on Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:49 pm
The AudioBox iOne features an XLR input for use with a compressor or flexible headsets, with a Class A preamp and phantom control. There is also the input of a high-impedance device, so you can attach an electric guitar or bass explicitly. There are also TRS audio rear-panel outputs to attach controlled studio screens for mixing and mastering. As with all PreSonus interfaces, the iOne AudioBox is robustly designed from an all-metal frame. The compact design blends perfectly into a laptop system or a portable rig for flicking or playing at a friend's party. Best coursework writer

13 posts
Page 1 of 1