3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm mapping the midi from the FP2 in MCU mode and it doesnt seem to make any sense at all.

[Channel] Prev does not send a value but [Channel] Next does.

Link: No midi
Lock no midi
Off: No Midi
Trim: Same as Write
Bypass All: Same as Bypass

Are there any plans to change/fix this?

John
by garyshepherd on Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:31 am
I have no idea what MCU mode is or what you are trying to do as I just use the Faderport for Studio One - but have you raised a support ticket for this? They will try to help.

Gary Shepherd

Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Mojave OS 10.14.6, 64 bit, Studio One 4 Professional 4.6 (always the latest) , Reason 11, Melodyne 4.2.3 Editor, Digital Performer 10.01, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 1.82, Bias FX 2 Elite 2.1.6, Superior Drummer 3.1.2, EZkeys 1.2.5, Alesis Q49, Audient iD14, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.
by Bbd on Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:48 am
MCU mode is available on the FP so that it can be used with 3rd party DAWs.
To the OP, what DAW are you using and what are your system specs?

Bbd

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 4.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM

3 posts
Page 1 of 1