5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Bought up grade from Studio one 4 artist to pro from amazon.
Registered the up grade on my studio one artist page. Pro showed up in my software.

Downloaded the windows installer. After install opened studio one went to studio one activation. Checked Activate my purchased version of studio one.
Checked I have purchased an upgrade of studio one. On the right drop down selected show my existing product key chose my artist key.

Typed my new Studio one pro key push activate. Error comes up " This product key has been registered already. Please supply an unused product key.

If I copy and past it from my Presonus page instead off type it. The Error says Please enter the Product Key of the Studio One version you have purchased.

I put a ticket in. Has Anyone else had this issue?
Last edited by jermrastetter on Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by jermrastetter on Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:58 am
I try something different this morning . In stead if checking the is an upgrade box in the activation window.
I garbed the right down sub menu for activate my product key and select my studio one key. ( this key was not in there before.)
It seems to have work and im running on pro.
Still waiting to hear back from perSonus if these were the right steps???
by PreAl on Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:09 am
If it works, it works.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by jermrastetter on Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:43 pm
Follow the steps below to activate Studio One 4 Professional if you haven't already...

1. Go to menu Studio One > Studio One Activation (if it launches directly into the activation screen go to step 2)

*** If you've never run Studio One on this system before it may launch directly into a log in screen or it may pop up later. If so, be sure to log in with the credentials for this user account - email + that account password or activation will not work. ***

2. Check the option ... Activate my purchased version of Studio One. Do not check the box "I have purchased an upgrade of Studio One”

3. Click the downward facing arrow on the right edge of the list field there to refresh your product keys listing with Show My Existing Product Keys. This will retrieve the registered products from your user account.

4. Select Studio One 4 Professional from the refreshed list and click Activate and it will activate the new license and restart as Studio One 4 Professional.

Best Regard
Technical Support Rep
by jBranam on Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:48 pm
cool... that should help others :) cheers

“Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.”

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯

5 posts
Page 1 of 1