Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi there,

This may be a long shot, but I am at my wit's end trying to get this damn mixer to work. I purchased it a few days ago from a friend of mine, when it was working perfectly. I performed a software update to use the latest version of Universal Control, and now channels 5-16 won't register at all, where 1-4 still work perfectly fine. The mixer was not moved during this time, and the only thing that changed was the update. Is there anything I can try? I've already taken the entire unit apart and checked every ribbon, to no avail. Is there a way I can downgrade the firmware? I've already reset the board several times. I've contacted support but I would really prefer to not pay to send it away.
by josephdetor on Tue May 28, 2019 7:10 am
josephdetor wroteHi there,

This may be a long shot, but I am at my wit's end trying to get this damn mixer to work. I purchased it a few days ago from a friend of mine, when it was working perfectly. I performed a software update to use the latest version of Universal Control, and now channels 5-16 won't register at all, where 1-4 still Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate work perfectly fine. The mixer was not moved during this time, and the only thing that changed was the update. Is there anything I can try? I've already taken the entire unit apart and checked every ribbon, to no avail. Is there a way I can downgrade the firmware? I've already reset the board several times. I've contacted support but I would really prefer to not pay to send it away.

ANy Updates????

2 posts
Page 1 of 1