29 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
64x64 USB is pretty awesome, IMO.

Currently Series 3 owners can record ALL channels and buses now, like the AI. :)
by michaelanderson35 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:39 am
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this but is anyone else having signal issues since the update? I have the StudioLive 32 Series III and since the flex DSP update I get crackling and popping noises while the console is set to 48Hz. If I change over to 44.1 everything seems fine. I'd prefer to not have to go back to 44.1 after making the switch to 48 when I got the console.
by PreSonus Seth on Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:32 am
michaelanderson35 wroteNot sure if this is the proper place to post this but is anyone else having signal issues since the update? I have the StudioLive 32 Series III and since the flex DSP update I get crackling and popping noises while the console is set to 48Hz. If I change over to 44.1 everything seems fine. I'd prefer to not have to go back to 44.1 after making the switch to 48 when I got the console.

No, it would be best to start your own thread or contact Technical Support and allow them to gather some information.

Secondly, you gave almost zero information regarding your computer, what you were doing, what software, buffer size, etc, etc.

Pops and crackles can happen due to a number of reasons, first and foremost being your Buffer Size too low for the amount of data required.
by kevinearly on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:49 pm
michaelanderson35 wroteNot sure if this is the proper place to post this but is anyone else having signal issues since the update? I have the StudioLive 32 Series III and since the flex DSP update I get crackling and popping noises while the console is set to 48Hz. If I change over to 44.1 everything seems fine. I'd prefer to not have to go back to 44.1 after making the switch to 48 when I got the console.

I am getting the crackling and popping 48k too. Very annoying. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully, this gets fixed soon! It happens no matter which buffer size and mainly when I move the mouse cursor.
by martinav on Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:53 am
matthewgorman wrote
martinav wroteAll I can say is... WOW!

For all rights, this is a full generation update in the new series iii S boards... to offer the series iii owners a mere free upgrade, and achieve ALL of the features as the new generation, bar some silkscreens, is completely unheard of!! Hats off to Presonus. You have truly outdone yourselves to provide us with such an amazing offering. Other companies would have offered the new board and coloring and NO upgrade option... leaving those that want the new features to purchase an entirely new hardware set!!!

It must have been some incredible foresight to see the hardware needs in the development of the series III to see the potential of it to be upgradeable with firmware again in a couple of years. THis also keeps both the series III and series III S compabible for another development period with network compatibility. Again... WoW!!

Thank you Presonus!!!

You forgot a pretty big one. The series 3 now has a 3 year warranty, and owners of the gen 1 mixers are grandfathered in to get it as well.

Nah... its never going to break anyway!

Owner of 32/24/16 Series III Mixers, 32.4.2 Ai, RM32Ai, Studio 192, FaderPort, 2xULT18,2x328Ai
by gblockstudios on Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:07 pm
I too am now getting a crackling and popping sound on any armed track

studiolive 24r
studio one 4.1 latest build
I7 windows 10 pro
32GB of ram
500 GB SSD drive

didn't have the issue until i loaded the flex update
by aliinceparmak on Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:15 pm
Studio live 32 usb signal is crackling after last update

Using Cubase and studio one
In mac
by PreSonus Seth on Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:00 am
What USB Chipsets are you guys using? Can you find that information for me?
by aliinceparmak on Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:10 pm
Presonus Seth
Haw can i Find Chipsets Information in iMac ?

29 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2