5 posts
Page 1 of 1
I couldn't find a 12-string guitar in Presence XT's virtual instruments. I'd settle for an acoustic or electric version.

PreSonus sells a Presence XT Acoustic Guitar add-on for $14.99, and curiously, in its requirements it states: Studio One 4 Artist or Prime. That leads me to believe I already have what I'm looking for in the Professional edition of Studio One 4.
by Lokeyfly on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:09 pm
Try this one. I've never resorted to these sample packs, but it's perhaps a try.

https://shop.presonus.com/software/page/24

Try a few other pages as there are other sample packs.
Haven't seen any index of these packs which would make sense.

As for a 12 string that may be in Studio One v4, I haven't seen any. There's some basic nylon, and a few sounds withing Presence XT, so try a search if nothing else. Sorry, I record my own guitar tracks, and I'm not near my computer to look.
Last edited by Lokeyfly on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

S1 Pro 4.5.2, Laptop: VAIO i7, 8 core, Win 7 64x. Audio Interface: Audiobox 22 VSL, Audiophile 192 Controllers: Arturia Keylab 49 MkII, Novation SL25 MKII, Faderport 8, Roland JV-90, Guitar controller: Roland GR-50, Percussion controllers: Roland Octapad, Akai MPD-18. MIDI Patchbay: MOTU 8x8, Sampler: E-Mu ESI-32, Mixer: Yamaha Promix 01. Other hardware/Plugins and Libraries, contact me.

My music

On Bandcamp

On YouTube
by Jemusic on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:13 pm
Presence under Guitar/Instruments+Fx./Acoustic Guitars. It is possible you may not see that folder as well. I have got Notion installed and it came with Bundled Guitars and I suspect the 12 string may be in that library.

If you don't have that folder the Add On that Lokeyfly is suggesting might be an excellent way to get a great 12 string sound. And it is quite affordable too.

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8 and 2018- Atom Pad- iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V4.5, Notion 6.5, Ableton Live 10 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by johnellard on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:53 pm
Thanks, guys!! I went back and looked again and did find a few in the *Instruments + FX*. I must say, I was disappointed with them. They sounded more like organs than guitars.

I'll check out the link you both recommended.

Thanks again for your suggestions and quick replies!!
by Nip on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:31 am
Not samples - but doing a believable picking on 12-string like "Tambourine Man" kind of sound with a Rickenbacker - you can use EHX GOG2 octaver.

Two octaves up and down, and level on that and LP and envelopes can make is sound like organ too if removing the attack.

And it is polyphonic picking all strings.

But useful for many things, doing octaves down and power chords is insane.

*** Windows 7 Pro * i7-860 2.8 Ghz 16 GB ram * RME HDSP 9632+AI4S+Audient ASP 800 * GT730 ***

5 posts
Page 1 of 1