2 posts
Page 1 of 1
When transforming from Midi to Audio, for a single track it looks like the S1 has to sort through 91 files. This seems like a lot. Is it? How do I see what they are and if they are relevant?
by Jemusic on Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:24 pm
If you have multiple midi events on a single track (which was in the case of the song file you sent to me) it makes audio files for each of them. Hence the number of files will be longer. Merge the entire midi events into one midi event and then Transform to Audio and you will only have one audio event.

If you want to keep your midi events separate then duplicate the track that has the multiple events on them, merge all those copied events into one event and Transform that. Then you have the multiple midi events still on the original track.

In that song you also sent to me there seems to be hidden tracks all over the place as well. Are you seeing everything you are supposed to be seeing?

Even after merging all those bass events into one midi event it was still saying it was processing 18 files. Where are they?

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8 and 2018- Atom Pad- iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V4.5, Notion 6.5, Ableton Live 10 Suite, LaunchPad Pro

2 posts
Page 1 of 1