1 post
Page 1 of 1
I am continually adding tracks and say recording a new guitar or vocal, and I find that I can't set the track to Record, Monitor, Solo or Mute unless I toggle Show/Hide Automation when these buttons then appear.

I don't think I have ever used the track option where these buttons are not required, and I can always see automation when editing or by clicking the (tiny) button for Expand Envelopes.

I just wonder why the track always seems to default to the Show Automation mode when generally I would be using the other mode which reveals all the Record, Monitor, Solo or Mute buttons and is the one I use all of the time. Why isn't this mode the default one?

Gary Shepherd

Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Mojave OS 10.14.2, 64 bit, Studio One 4 Professional 4.1.1 Build 49941, Melodyne 4.2.1 Editor, Digital Performer 9.52, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 1.71, Bias FX Pro 1.6.4.3553, Pod Farm 2.59, EZdrummer 2.1.8, Superior Drummer 3.1.2, EZkeys 1.2.5, Alesis Q49, Line 6 UX2, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other guitars, synths and drum machines.

1 post
Page 1 of 1