7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello
I am a newby and I just bought a StudioLive 16 Series III, and I need help over Skype to set it up.
One hour will be enough. Of course, I will pay (via Paypal) to whoever helps me. Someone with experience in this family of boards.
Thanks a lot
by bubbaguth on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:29 am
At the top of this page page is the link to the training videos that cover a wide range of topics and are generally designed to help new users get started:

viewtopic.php?f=338&t=24463

Personally, I find it better to learn on my own what I don't know before I ask for help on something I know nothing about about and hope they tell me what I need to know...especially if it means opening my wallet.

Everyone has there own way to learn, but I don't think you can really get away with not taking the time to read the manual, watch some videos and tinker on your own...there is just too much to cover.

As a bonus, if you search for "PreSonus Fullcompass" on YouTube, there is a few sessions that total over 2.5 hours of in-depth training by PreSonus that are free as well.

All of the Series III consoles are basically the same. The 16 channel is lacking some buttons and faders, but the the concepts are identical.

Good luck! I would feel bad taking your money when there is so much information out there that will get you started. With this forum and FB groups, there are resources available to answer any specific questions you have.

RM32AI, RM16AI, CS18AI, SL16, 32R, NSB 16.8, 328AI, 18sAI
MOTO AVB and 5WSE Switch
NowSonic Stage Router Pro
Microsoft Surface Pro
Apple iPad Pro
Macbook Pro
by pablofuente on Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:25 pm
I appreciate your answers and advice. I’ve read the instructions and watched videos. I still need help. Will you be willing to help me one on one?

bubbaguth wroteAt the top of this page page is the link to the training videos that cover a wide range of topics and are generally designed to help new users get started:

viewtopic.php?f=338&t=24463

Personally, I find it better to learn on my own what I don't know before I ask for help on something I know nothing about about and hope they tell me what I need to know...especially if it means opening my wallet.

Everyone has there own way to learn, but I don't think you can really get away with not taking the time to read the manual, watch some videos and tinker on your own...there is just too much to cover.

As a bonus, if you search for "PreSonus Fullcompass" on YouTube, there is a few sessions that total over 2.5 hours of in-depth training by PreSonus that are free as well.

All of the Series III consoles are basically the same. The 16 channel is lacking some buttons and faders, but the the concepts are identical.

Good luck! I would feel bad taking your money when there is so much information out there that will get you started. With this forum and FB groups, there are resources available to answer any specific questions you have.
by bubbaguth on Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:35 pm
I am not really in the position to offer personal help at this particular time. Perhaps there are others that can.

Could you list provide a couple things you are having issues with or questions you have? That way, the right person could either reach out to you. There are people here with different knowledge basis. For example, if your questions were centered around studio/DAW mode, I wouldn't be the best person for that but I would be comfortable discussing the technical config or more live sound related questions.

RM32AI, RM16AI, CS18AI, SL16, 32R, NSB 16.8, 328AI, 18sAI
MOTO AVB and 5WSE Switch
NowSonic Stage Router Pro
Microsoft Surface Pro
Apple iPad Pro
Macbook Pro
by themuzic on Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:00 am
PM me if you'd like a Skype Session.

johnny
by pablofuente on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:59 am
themuzic wrotePM me if you'd like a Skype Session.

I cannot send PMs, they stay in the outbox folder. Sent you an email to your gmail acocunt.
Thanks
by Trucky on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:11 pm
pablofuente wroteHello
I am a newby and I just bought a StudioLive 16 Series III, and I need help over Skype to set it up.
One hour will be enough. Of course, I will pay (via Paypal) to whoever helps me. Someone with experience in this family of boards.
Thanks a lot

Pablo messaged me for help in setting up a Podcast Mix Minus solution on his Series III 16. I was able to Skype with him in setting this up and it is now working!

One of the issues we encountered was that none of the auxes (Mix 1 - 10) were working. It required restoring the firmware back to factory default followed by installing the latest v1.9.14636 firmware.

Everything worked as expected after this and we were able to setup the Podcast Mix Minus solution that included support for a host mic, studio guest mic, music/audio from his Mac, keyboards and also a remote guest via Skype using the Griffin iMic.

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (v1903: Build 18362.239), Studio One 4.5.2 Pro | Notion 6.5 | Universal Control v3.1.0.53214
Dell Inspiron 17 5770 (Intel Core i7-8550U 1.8 GHz, 4GB AMD Radeon 530 Graphics, 16GB RAM, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD
StudioLive Series III 32 v2.1.16232

7 posts
Page 1 of 1