Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I purchased all of the sound files and downloaded them. When I look at the "Sounds" menu, all of the instruments have a check next to them, but when I go to add more instruments, some of the instruments are greyed out, and only play a piano sound, as if the sound files aren't there. There's also a cloud icon next to them in the "Score Setup" menu. How do I fix this?
by christopherrussell on Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:26 am
Have you contacted PreSonus support?

If you bought the whole collection of sounds (which is a pretty amazing deal compared to the regular sounds on Mac/Win or the very expensive sounds on other notation apps) I would re-try the "Download All" option and see what happens.

A complete closure of all apps and a restart (full shutdown) has never hurt, either. I teach in a 1:1 school, and these days, we'll be working with an iPad that hasn't been fully shut down for months and we'll get frustrated when we decide we have to restart. Then I think back to my PocketPC, which I loved, and remember how I had to restart that devices several times a day due to program memory leaks.

• 2018 MacBook Pro i5, 2.3GHZ, 16GB RAM
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by alantodd on Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:07 am
You can do this by going to Device Manager and then right-clicking on the sound device and choosing Uninstall. Go ahead and restart the computer and Windows will automatically reinstall the sound device. This may fix your problem in some cases. Hopefully, the sound on your laptop or PC is working now!

3 posts
Page 1 of 1