StudioLive 2442, 1642 and 1602 with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote & QMix
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone -

Does anyone happen to know the correct screw information to reattach the L/R trim panels? My set of screws seem to have gotten misplaced over the years.

Cheers.
by wahlerstudios on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:02 am
http://www.fullcompass.com/brand/PRE_Pr ... Parts.html

Usually this is a good link, but it seems they sell no screws. But they might be able to answer your question. Otherwise contact PreSonus support. They are there to help.

SL16 | 32R | 16M

Apple routers | iPads | PreSonus SW5E & Motu AVB switches | Alesis iO Dock with AudioTools' Smaart RTA & Spectograph extension |
Yamaha S112, S15e, S10e, SM12, SM10 | Galaxy Audio Hot Spots | Mac mini | Lenovo Laptop | Studio One Pro 3.5.6
by Skip Jones on Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:01 am
This came up and was answered a long time ago, I just couldn't find it. Do a search the Forums for ".screws" or " rack mount ears" maybe?

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear

3 posts
Page 1 of 1