2 posts
Page 1 of 1
hello,

I've been a huge fan of Studio One since version 2, not only because of what comes with it but because how easy it is to create/compose. it's been over a year and I was wondering why at this point in the game " Version 4.2.2 " it hasn't been a feature to being able to move the video you've just imported in the session IN the timeline, that tool that allows you to " move " the video trough samples/seconds in the videoplayback windows is nothing but garbage imo, it doesnt make it easy.
and please don't tell me it's because "nobody is doing it" , DAWs like Reaper and Pro Tools do this and I don't want to jump through DAWs because of it, I love Studio One and I wanna stay in the same "DAW ecosystem".

there's that :) , thanks for reading and I hope to hear an answer to this :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:
by Bbd on Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:33 pm
The current version for Studio one is 4.1.1.

Everyone is welcome to create a feature request for Studio One enhancements.
Go ahead and create one for this and post the link here for others to see and vote for it too.

Bbd

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 4.1, Notion 6, Series III 24, Steinberg UR44, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Cental Station Plus, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, ELAC Sub, Akai MPK261, Roland T6

2 posts
Page 1 of 1