Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
23 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
I got a replacement, and everything is working as it should. I researched and saw that folks had success with the 2.9.2 update so I went ahead and updated. It's working fine, however if you still have a bricked unit it will not fix the corrupt firmware, you'll need to submit a ticket and work with tech support.
I will say that for me, it was a long process, I even tried out an Antelope Discrete 8 during this time because I needed something, we'll see what happens going forward.

3.06GHz Dual 6-Core Xeon X5675, 24GB RAM, Win 10 Pro, SSD, PreSonus Studio 192, E-MU 1820m, Maschine Studio, Maschine MK3, Komplete Ultimate 12 CE, Komplete Kontrol S61, MPC Touch, Maschine Jam, E-MU X-board 49, Faderport, Pro Tools 2018.10
Hey everybody! I had made the update and it Bricked my Studio 192 as well...... But I got to fix it today! You got to Download the UC Surface v1.5.1.38092 on a windows!!! Go to presonus website, and click to show all versions of UC available for download (after selecting a windows), and download this specific version I listed! Then, connect your Studio 192 and click ''update anyway''. It's now working again! Got back on my Mac, all good! Remember, before installing this UC version I listed, uninstall any UC you have on the system. Good luck everyone!
by Skip Jones on Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:47 pm
What happens when you update in the future?

THE best advice if you are facing a red light situation is to open a support ticket. Their "fix" will update going forward and you won't be stuck with old driver/firmware.

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear

23 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2