FaderPort 8 and FaderPort 16 General Discussion
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
In some cases the zoom button on my Faderport 16 does not do what it is supposed to in Logic X. When I press the button then the arrows next to the jog wheel works like the Channel button and the jog wheel dosen't work at all. Very strange...
by tylerwaters on Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:26 pm
Having the same problem myself...waiting to see if anybody has an answer
by Jemusic on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:24 pm
This just maybe an issue where when the Faderport is put into another mode and controlling another DAW certain functions do not work.

For example when I use Faderport to control Ableton, I put it into MCU mode to do this. Many functions work but some simply do not. Zoom is one of them. Like you this function just continues to select channels for me.

Faderport will always have by far the most control in native mode controlling Studio One. The level of integration will be the deepest in this mode.

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8 and 2018- Atom Pad- iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V4.5, Notion 6.5, Ableton Live 10 Suite, LaunchPad Pro

3 posts
Page 1 of 1