3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Is there a way to quickly tempo map in Studio One 4? I’m a new user, came from logic. I need a custom map for an acoustic guitar that was recorded without a click. I don’t want to quantize it to the grid, I want all other instruments to follow the guitar track. In Logic this a simple, takes about 3 seconds. I tried building a custom map but had no luck with that. Seems complicated and time consuming. Frustrating.
by Funkybot on Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:42 pm
If you're using Producer you can do this with Melodyne. The procedure changed at one point so I can't tell you the exact steps, but basic steps are, 1) edit the acoustic guitar track with Melodyne in Studio One, 2) let it do it's thing in detecting the tempo, make any changes you need to and once the map is created, 3) open the Studio One tempo view then 4) click and drag the acoustic guitar audio to the tempo view. The tempo map in Studio One should automatically adjust to the recorded audio.
by jpettit on Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:30 pm
FYI
viewtopic.php?f=151&t=31745

FYI My Youtube channel in my signature has many videos on how to do it with Melodyne, but his latest video is how you manually do it in 4.1.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS:Win 10 64-bit, 12 Core i7: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 40" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24, Quantum, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6,Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro 4.0, Reaper 5.9, Sonar Platinum

3 posts
Page 1 of 1