Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I've had my 192 Mobile for a year or two now. I've loved it until recently.

I'm not sure what's going on, but it refuses to work with the device set to Main Out L/R in Windows 10.

If I set to SPDIF, it works.

By WORKS, I mean capable of routing and playing audio.

This issue just started. I've tried reloading firmware and downloading the latest version of UC. Verified all the settings in Windows and fiddled with my DAW as well. I'm really scratching my head on this one. How come it suddenly won't work?

Even a simple youtube video refuses to play because there is no audio device it can open, although the 192 has a blue light around the power button and seems fine otherwise. I'm getting incredibly frustrated by this issue that's preventing me from getting any work done.
by jesusrivera2 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:37 pm
i have the Studio 192 8 channel unit and i have some issue too. my 192 don't recognize my computer and my light is red, i updated to latest update and i'm getting problems, i get an error in my firmware v(Invalid) USB 0,00/ Bootloader 0.00, i hope Presonus fix this issue soon with another update.

Crosshair Formula V, Windows 10 1809, 16 Gb Ram, FX 6300, Presonus Studio 192. Cubase 9.5, Ableton 10, Studio one Artist

2 posts
Page 1 of 1