5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Is there a way to get a "fold" view (showing only notes used) view in the midi editor ?
by Jemusic on Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:55 pm
Can you explain this a little better. Never heard of Fold view so not sure what you actually mean. Explain a situation in more detail i.e. what would you like to be able to do in the midi editor.

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8 and 2018- Atom Pad- iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V4.6.1 (Mac), Notion 6.5, Ableton Live 10 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by anhtuvu on Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:39 pm
''Fold'' view only shows the active notes on your piano roll. For example, if you have midi notes on C4 and B4 and hit ''fold'', the piano editor will only show the keyboard range from C4 to B4 with its corresponding notes.
by BobF on Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:59 pm
SHIFT-E and SHIFT-W will zoom in/out vertically, with multiple key presses. I don't see a single button or key stroke to automatically zoom to the full range of notes used.

In Drum mode, the part editor can be set to Hide Unused. This might get you what you want combine with vertical zooming if you're editing drums/percussion. Not very useful for keys ...

-

-------------------------------------------------------------
Studio One
Win10Pro x64 (1909) i7-6700 @3.8Ghz / 32G / 43" 4K
UMC1820 / Event PS8 / FaderPort 1 / KKS61MK2
Maschine MK3 / Waves Gold / Nomad IS3 / IKM Max / K11U
by rickpilger on Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:19 pm
I know this is old Post but only post I found on subject that did not answer the question. The answer is this is done by a keyboard shortcut. Go to keyboard shortcuts, search for hide, assign a key to hide unused, hit apply and you are done

5 posts
Page 1 of 1