Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
9 posts
Page 1 of 1
New to Notion and currently use it on my iPad. I am wondering how to transfer the produced audio file to my computer for backup?
by baperyasking on Fri May 18, 2018 7:01 am
Let me know the size of the Audio File , have you ever been to Google ?
by planknyes on Sun May 20, 2018 7:59 pm
It is 8M
by baperyasking on Sun May 20, 2018 9:23 pm
Well , try this :
It's very powerful since it also involves the iPod and iPad data transfer program ,
by planknyes on Thu May 24, 2018 7:35 pm
baperyasking wroteWell , try this :
It's very powerful since it also involves the iPod and iPad data transfer program ,

This worked!
by christopherrussell on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:15 pm
What is the type of computer you are working with? If you have a Mac, You could export the audio to the files app (where it is going to go anyway), then simply open it on your Mac in iCloud.

• 2018 MacBook Pro i5, 2.3GHZ, 16GB RAM
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by riotaylor on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:58 am
I am unable to use the icloud on my iPhone. I forgot the icloud Password i try to recover it from forgot password but not able to change this. than i visit Change iCloud Password and successfully able to change it.
by joyceoakes on Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:10 am
It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed material. Fantastic read. http://www.applesupport247.com//blog/ho ... or-on-mac/
by emniclap on Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:53 am
when you get an issue with you website. dont' be worry about it just contact see our site which website server down issue provide the solution related to the website or any issue contact by email.

9 posts
Page 1 of 1