Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
8 posts
Page 1 of 1
Yesterday I was forced to do a complete restore on my ipad, when I did the icloud backup all of my music files of sheet music that I had transcribed in notion were were lost....any way to restore? please help.Does Icloud not support notion backup?
by mikerosen on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:15 am
Welcome to the forum.

In another thread, someone commented that NiP did not back up to iCloud. I'd suggest that you contact Presonus tech support. Click on Support at the top right of the page.

Mike Rosen
Seattle, WA

IPad Pro with Apple pencil, always the latest iOS
Just a dabbler with Notion. Much more familiar with Finale!
by joannakaijoannakai on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:59 pm
iCloud backup files is very important. If you lost data ,you can get them back by restoring them from your iCloud backup files. Or you can try to download iCloud backup files by using FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery.
by petekelly on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:10 am
Conversely I send .notion files to a gmail account I created and archive them there.
by jennajameson on Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:59 am
joannakaijoannakai wroteiCloud backup files is very important. If you lost data ,you can get them back by restoring them from your iCloud backup files. Or you can try to download iCloud backup files by using FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery.

I think FonePaw is not a good idea.
by aronnelson on Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:41 pm
If you have every synced your device, iMazing can usually get the files back from a backup. iMazing is an app that runs on OS X and Windows.
by gbrettell on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:49 pm
iFunbox is another PC/Mac program which is useful for file operations.
by darrenrowse on Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:20 am
I have been in the same situation like you. If you have used iTunes or iCloud to backup your iPhone before, you can restore them from iTunes/iCloud backup. However, you should note that all existing data on your iPhone will be replaced by the data on the backup. If you do not have any backups, you can try to use some third-party recovery tools. I known a tool which may help you work it out, Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery. I have used this tool and it really worked for me. This program can directly scan your iPhone and help to get your lost data back, such as photos, videos, contacts, text messages, call logs, notes, WhatsApp, Safari history, and more. It has both Windows and Mac version, you can download the free trial version and have a try by yourself.

8 posts
Page 1 of 1