FaderPort 8 and FaderPort 16 General Discussion
7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Got my new faderport 8 and the left 4 LCDs are not working ...(bummer!)
Only time they are working is when the presonus logo shows. When resetting the DAW option (startup with 2 left "select buttons" pushed they are blank and when working in DAW also. (Studio One)

Anyone?
by jpettit on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:18 am
First open a support ticket.

You can try running a calibration test with one of they'll menu options while in boot up configuration mode.

This might tell you more.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS:Win 10 64-bit, 12 Core i7: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 40" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24, Quantum, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6,Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro 4.0, Reaper 5.9, Sonar Platinum
by RotaryFiend on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:20 pm
I have this same issue....any word on resolution?
by matthewgorman on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:24 pm
RotaryFiend wroteI have this same issue....any word on resolution?

If you can't exchange it from where you bought it, I would open a support ticket.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor
StarTech EC13942 34mm Expresscard
S1Pro V2 , Melodyne Studio 4, Nomad Factory Studio Bundle, Waves , RM16, Studio 192, DP88, Faderport, Central Station Plus, Yamaha HS50 Monitors, Sceptre 6-8 Monitors, Temblor 10.
by SwitchBack on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:36 pm
Hmm, sounds like a firmware issue. The logo showing at startup suggests that the hardware is fine. Which version of Universal Control are you running?
by chrisboshuizen on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:11 am
I'm having the same issue, since the new firmware update the left 4 scribbles are sometimes blank. I power cycle it a few times and it eventually starts working. Did not see this on the older firmware.
by gdefosset on Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:08 am
I just picked up a used Faderport 8 seems to have this same issue with the right 4 lcds/scribble strips. About 30% of the time they don’t come on when powering up, switching off then back on will eventually get them to come up. Did anyone above ever figure out what the issue was? Loose wire inside, firmware issue?

7 posts
Page 1 of 1