6 posts
Page 1 of 1
When I registered my copy of Studio One V3, I fat-fingered my name. I was able to get them to change it on the web site, but the incorrect name continues to come up in Studio One when creating a new song.

Is there a way to change this without re-installing Studio One?
by T4 Produktionz on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:19 pm
on the opening page above the Presonus logo, you will see 3 tabs. This where you can change your default song names as well as a link to your own web site and genre of music.
by tonycamuso on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:23 pm
Yup! That was it! So easy!

Many, many thanks!
by johnbrennan1 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:24 pm
I can’t change the song name in song setup
I can’t find 3 tabs above logo in studio one
Looked in the start page and in the song page
Am I missing something
by matthewgorman on Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:48 am
johnbrennan1 wroteI can’t change the song name in song setup
I can’t find 3 tabs above logo in studio one
Looked in the start page and in the song page
Am I missing something

Not sure. Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor
StarTech EC13942 34mm Expresscard
S1Pro V2 , Melodyne Studio 4, Nomad Factory Studio Bundle, Waves , RM16, Studio 192, DP88, Faderport, Central Station Plus, Yamaha HS50 Monitors, Sceptre 6-8 Monitors, Temblor 10.
by Jemusic on Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:49 pm
I think he means there are three small windows directly above the SETUP section. One will have a name, the middle one has Genre and the third one to the right is the Website. Double click on the name tab and change that to what you want. Next time you create a song it will have that title.

Good tip. I did not know about it either. Handy if you want that default song title to be changed. Of course the moment you create a song you can set the title there immediately.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME PCI HDSP9632 - Steinberg Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8- Studio One V4
iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface and Scarlett 18i20

Poor minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas - Eleanor Roosevelt

6 posts
Page 1 of 1