45 postsPage 1 of 3
1, 2, 3
Check this vid (from 1:50) from Musikmesse 2016. Very promissing!
http://youtu.be/5UKkOPKgkLE

Home Studio Connection
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Studio One 3.5 Pro - Win 10 X64 ( i7 6700k, 16 GB Dual 2400) - Focusrite 6i6
Focal Alpha 50 - Softube Console 1 - Faderport - Monitor Station v2
by matthewgorman on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:42 pm
That was pretty cool. Hardware is a bit pricey. I wonder if there is (hopefully) going to be just a software piece. I don't need another controller.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by noelhartough on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:41 pm
I updated Console 1 Software and Studio One- it doesn't appear to be active yet!
by bboerma on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:18 am
noelhartough wroteI updated Console 1 Software and Studio One- it doesn't appear to be active yet!

Softube stated that the update will be released in May.

Home Studio Connection
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by bboerma on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:24 am
matthewgorman wroteThat was pretty cool. Hardware is a bit pricey. I wonder if there is (hopefully) going to be just a software piece. I don't need another controller.

True, the price is steep, but i'm flirting with this one for a while. And with this upcomming update it might push me over the edge. I also can save myself a faderport

Home Studio Connection
by profirhino on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:43 am
A Behringer BCR2000 will do all that and more in S1.
With any plugin.
All it takes is a bit of planning and manual assignment to the controls.
S1's controller mapping sure is one of its grown-up features. :thumbup:
just saying,
Rhino
by yettibrad on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:05 pm
I just put my order in for a Console 1 today after mulling it over for a couple years. I'm wondering if the Mix FX/Console Shaper features that were mentioned at the S1 3.2 release will be integrated with the upcoming May update. I remember Softube being mentioned as one of the third-party developers for Console Shaper. The video I saw from Musikmesse that featured the C1/S1 integrations looked awesome.
by niles on Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:27 pm
profirhino wroteA Behringer BCR2000 will do all that and more in S1.
With any plugin.
All it takes is a bit of planning and manual assignment to the controls.
S1's controller mapping sure is one of its grown-up features. :thumbup:
just saying,
Exactly.
I just finished a 14-bit (that's a resolution of 16383 steps) surface map for the BCR. It's amazing you can dial in exactly 10db and exactly 2k with just the MIDI protocol and Studio One's brilliant device mapping. Still need to tweak the 4 resolution steps of the BCR2000 itself. But I think I'm buying a couple extra as backup :)

OS: Windows 11 Pro | HW: Gigabyte Z690-UD-DDR4 • INTEL i7 12700K • 64GB • 3x EVO 860 • NVIDIA GT1030 (@WQHD) • RME AIO
by damblack on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:39 am
bboerma wrote
True, the price is steep, but i'm flirting with this one for a while. And with this upcomming update it might push me over the edge. I also can save myself a faderport

Thinking the same thing! I was about to buy a Faderport and been contemplating to add Console 1 for a while now. Any word on how deep the C1 integration is gonna to be?
by randygo on Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:07 pm
damblack wrote
bboerma wrote

Thinking the same thing! I was about to buy a Faderport and been contemplating to add Console 1 for a while now. Any word on how deep the C1 integration is gonna to be?

FYI, Here is a post from another forum. With the price reduced the other day to $649 I've gone ahead and ordered one. I'm hoping it works together nicely with the Faderport.

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/11847773-post1080.html
by damblack on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:46 pm
randygo wrote
damblack wrote
bboerma wrote

FYI, Here is a post from another forum. With the price reduced the other day to $649 I've gone ahead and ordered one. I'm hoping it works together nicely with the Faderport.

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/11847773-post1080.html

Thanks randygo!

Missed that thread somehow. That sounds pretty good. And that sale came up at the right time :)
I'm with you on that Faderport / Console 1 combo!
by randygo on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:59 pm
FYI, I found more info here: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/11853041-post48.html

The Studio One integration currently does the following (details may still change):

- Selecting track in Studio One selects the corresponding track in Console 1.
- Selecting track in Console 1 (using the track selector buttons) selects the corresponding track in Studio One.
- Console 1's Output Volume controls the volume fader of the corresponding Studio One track. Holding Shift and adjusting Output Volume adjusts the output volume of the Console 1 plug-in.
- Pan knob controls controls the pan setting of the corresponding Studio One track.
- Solo and Mute buttons control Solo and Mute of the corresponding Studio One track.
- Holding Shift lets you use Drive, Drive Character and Pan/Balance knobs to control Send 1, 2 and 3 of the corresponding Studio One track.
by yettibrad on Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:39 pm
Anyone heard any news on this coming update? I've had Console 1 for a couple of months now and absolutely love it.
by tombuur on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:01 am
I saw somewhere that Softube expects the update around October.
by paatjoo on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:20 pm
Check out this video I did..

https://youtu.be/KN4BGVco1lw

Mac Studio M1 Max OSX Ventura, Bettermaker Limter, Prism Sound Titan, PMC IB2S.
by randygo on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:16 pm
Awesome, thanks for posting that. I'm looking forward to it!
by bboerma on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:29 am
paatjoo wroteCheck out this video I did..

Thanks for the video and the headsup for the approx release period.

Home Studio Connection
by yettibrad on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:18 pm
paatjoo wroteCheck out this video I did..

Great info, thank you. Trying my hardest to be patient for this update!
by trusampler on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:38 pm
Is this update released for Console 1 yet? My unit shows up tomorrow.

Cpu:2015 Mac Pro/i7.4790k/Z97X-UD7 TH/16Gb G.Skill Ram@2400Mhz/Ssd Hd's
Interface:UA Apollo Quad/Apogee Rosetta 200/Presonus MSV2/FS Mobile/Dynaudio Bm5a MK2/Yamaha HS80m
Daw: Studio One (current build) / Cubase 8/ProTools 12/Mpc Ren/Code 61
by bboerma on Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:22 pm
trusampler wroteIs this update released for Console 1 yet? My unit shows up tomorrow.

Yes it is

Home Studio Connection

45 postsPage 1 of 3
1, 2, 3