AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
10 posts
Page 1 of 1
I am trying to connect my Audiobox USB to the Studio One that came with it but when I go to Configure Audio Device there is no Audiobox USB option. When I record, it does not record through my audio-technica microphone, it records through my laptop mic. And when the headphones are on, it does not play the music through the headphones, just the laptop once again. Someone please help me identify and fix the problem.

Thanks, Geoff
by matthewgorman on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:00 pm
The process to install the AB is to install the driver first, before hooking up the hardware. Only hook up the hardware when prompted by the installer. Then, when using the device, the AB is port specific, so it needs to be connected to the same jack as when it was installed.

If you didn't follow those steps above, you will need to uninstall the driver and or the device and start from scratch. Instruction for removal of the drivers are in the knowledge base found at the support link above.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by geoffdemay on Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:48 pm
Oh I see, I did not receive a disc in the box to install my Audiobox USB. I do not have a cd tray anyways. Is there a way I can install the driver online? I have registered my product on my account already.
by matthewgorman on Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:58 pm
Thats actually the preferred way. Go to your user account, under "My Products", click the AB, and all the downloads should be there.

Matt

S1Pro V5
by geoffdemay on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:01 pm
That is what I figured when I went to my products but there is only "AudioBox™ USB Quick Start Guide"'s in all languages in both the misc. and Owner Manuals sections under downloads. There is nothing at the top either near the product picture saying click to install driver or anything. :cry:
by matthewgorman on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:03 pm
Try the link below. I will mention to take a look at your user account to make sure there are no web errors.

http://www.presonus.com/products/AudioBox-USB/downloads

Matt

S1Pro V5
by geoffdemay on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:05 pm
Thank you very much, sorry for the confusion!
by matthewgorman on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:08 pm
No sweat. No confusion. This is the place to ask questions if you are having a problem.

Matt

S1Pro V5
by mariojackson4 on Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:35 pm
Is that the link for the drivers?
by SteveProffit on Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:30 pm
matthewgorman wroteThe process to install the AB is to install the driver first, before hooking up the hardware. Only hook up the hardware when prompted by the installer. Then, when using the device, the AB is port specific, so it needs to be connected to the same jack as when it was installed.

If you didn't follow those steps above, you will need to uninstall the driver and or the device and start from scratch. Instruction for removal of the drivers are in the knowledge base found at the support link above.

Thank you for that info. I am having a heck of a time locating those instructions on the KB. Do you know the title of the article for uninstalling drivers on Windows 11?

10 posts
Page 1 of 1