7 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just updated to OSX el capitan and my "firestudio mobile" isn't working anymore. i have a permanent blue light so it looks like it is connected properly. I just don't get any output and my computer seem to not detecting it anymore since i can't find it in system preferences - sound. I'm using a mbp mid 2012 and it worked perfectly with mountain lion and now it seem to have stopped working. I also tried to buy a firewire to thunderbolt adapter but that didn't help me at all. Anyone have any idea of what might solve my problem?

Best regards

Tom
by -Luis- on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:26 am
From the Knowledge Base

NOTE: If you have done an upgrade to 10.11 El Capitan instead of a clean install and you are experiencing problems with your StudioLive Classic or FireStudio device, we recommend doing a full manual uninstall of Universal Control 1.7.2 and a new install of Universal Control 1.7.3.

http://support.presonus.com/entries/105 ... -Statement
by tomgabrielsson on Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:39 pm
i erased all data on my hard drive just to be sure to get a clean reinstallation but it's still not working..

what else could i try?
by -Luis- on Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:52 pm
Did you click on the link that I posted?
What driver version are you installing?
by tomgabrielsson on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:49 am
Yes i clicked the link and followed the instructions

I installed the latest wich i found on presonus website
http://www.presonus.com/support/downloa ... dio-Mobile
by rokko101 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:35 pm
If your FSM shows a permanent blue led, even before loading drivers... then it'll probably need repair as some PCB board may be fried.

MacOS 12.6, Mac Pro 2012 Xeon 3.06Ghz 24Gb RAM, Mac Mini 2012 i7, Studio One v.6 , Presonus Studio 192, AudioBox iOne.
by tomgabrielsson on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:50 am
that's strange because it worked perfectly when i was running os x lion

7 posts
Page 1 of 1