5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Will we ever see cycle settings so you can loop a bar or designated bars? Thanks

MacBook Pro 15 in.  OSX El Capitan
Ver 10.11.6 Notion 5 Logic 9 other DAW's as well.
by jeffgreenlee on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:11 am
Yes! I would like to second this request! I would like to loop a part or even a whole score or part without having to change the score! Right now the only way to do it is to add multiple repeats into a Repeat measure! I'm surprised this is not a feature in Notion because the ability to loop a part is a vital part of practice! Doesn't any one use this app for practice?!?
by bd5 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:49 am
Something as simple as some boxed text "x3" over a repeat would work. Change the number, change the number of time the loop fires. This is invaluable in notating popular music.

Look at "At Last" by Etta James or "No One Like You" by the Scorpions. Without the x3 the song structure becomes obscured by redundant notation.

scorp.jpg

Attachments
atlast.jpg
by bd5 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:31 am
Whoops. Looks like I uploaded the wrong image. I'll fix it as soon as I figure out how to edit posts!
by helenbernasconi on Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:23 pm
jeffgreenlee wrote Doesn't any one use this app for practice?!?

Yes!!!! And I made a similar request back in July. I thought I'd check the forum again to find out the latest. And not long after getting the app I emailed the same request.

I love this app! Please add looped playback!

5 posts
Page 1 of 1