4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just wanted to let everybody know that the legacy hardware Firebox which has been discontinued for quite some time does in fact work with Windows 10. I reformatted and did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro x64 and then I downloaded the 5.13 drivers for the firebox and changed the compatibility mode to run under Windows 7 which opened the exe without issue and no error of not being able to run due to OS differences. I proceeded to install and upon completion, Firebox lit blue and Firebox Mixer and Firebox Control Panel open without any issues.

IF you want any help or in-depth instructions please PM me or contact me at [email protected]" target="_blank

Attachments
FIREBOX WORKS 64BIT WIN 10 PRO .JPG
PROOF
by prock on Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:12 pm
Jason,

Thanks for posting your results. I plan on upgrading to Win 10 but I am waiting for my DAW manufacturer to give the all clear. When they do, I will upgrade and post the results for my Firebox. Take care.

Regards 8-)

PRock Studio

OS: Windows 10 Pro, CPU: Intel Core i7 4700K, RAM: 32GB/DDR4/2800MHz, Graphics: 4GB GeForce GTX 960, Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon, AI: PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile, DAW: Cubase Pro (latest version), Other Hardware: PreSonus TubePre, PreSonus HP4, Studio Monitors: Mackie MR5

https://soundcloud.com/prockstudio
by FinalSaga on Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:28 pm
Hey Jason

Thank you for posting this :)
I am sure quote alot have been wondering about this aswell
Kudos

Ch33rs
Saga

Studio One v2.x 3.x 4.x-

Windows 10 Ultimate 64Bit
AMD Ryzen (3.4Ghz) and 32gigs RAM
Graphic: Radeon 5700XT

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
:)
by zidan777 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:46 pm
Hi,
How can i chenge the compatibility of winfows 10 to windows 7?

4 posts
Page 1 of 1