6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi, guys! I am the owner Firestudio Tube (if I correctly maвe out, then s/n F8T8080450). It crashed recently and for repair I need in full scheme one. Please help, get full scheme of Presonus Firestudio Tube.
Thank you for answer.
by matthewgorman on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:14 am
What do you mean by "Full Scheme One"?

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by Skip Jones on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:08 pm
Schematic of Tube? :?:

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by dqiirzzf on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:45 pm
more precisely I need schematics of power supply module.
by jiboiag on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:00 pm
I also have the same problem. I own a firestudio tube, the power supply crashed, the problem has been detected by a technician, its the voltage regulater toasted. But I asked presonus support for the schematics of power supply module, or if I could buy a new power supply and the answer was.......................... NO!!!!
If i want it to be fixed i have to ship it to barcelona spain. But they will ship my interface to another country and i'll have to pay for the repair. They did not even gave me a chance to buy a new power supply!!
The warranty has expired. I am a registered presonus customer.
by PreSonuSupt2 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:33 am
I'm sorry to hear about this but we are bound by the laws of several countries on what we can and cannot do in regards to repairs.

There is not a service center in your native country to perform the repairs and the individual parts are not able to be sold. If it was a simple knob or fader cap there likely wouldn't be an issue but due to many legal issues we cannot just sell all of the parts for our devices to individuals.

The only recourse we have is to recommend sending it out to the repair center in Barcelona.

Also, we do not supply the schematics of individual components. We can provide a signal flow diagram but the electrical components are proprietary and cannot be released.

6 posts
Page 1 of 1