7 posts
Page 1 of 1
When I enter eg Trombones with the keyboard, I play the three trombone parts into one stave. This stave contains 3 notes on top of each other in the form of chords. Please guys, give us a way to explode these chords into other staves, exactly the way it is done in Sibelius. It is extremely laborious to copy the one chord staff into two other staves and then delete the unneeded notes.

Secondly, I need a way to implode staves. I select 3 clarinet parts for instance and implode them into one staff (eg. piano right hand) just like in Sibelius.

PLEASE guys, you'll save me a lot of editing time.

________________________________________________________________________________
Intel i7 3.60GHz , 16Gig DDR3 Ram,2 X SSD's, Roland Duo Capture External Sound Card, 4TB Seagate Super Fast USB 3 External HDD, 64bit OS (Windows 10 Pro), Sibelius 8.3, Notion 5, Notion for iPad, StaffPad, Finale 2011, Encore, Sonar X3, EWQLSO Platinum, EWQL S. Choirs, QL Spaces, NotePerformer & EDIROL Orchestra (plus countless demos and minor notators)
by johnnewberry on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:28 pm
Thanks Hans for your comments.

I agree with you and have added this request also.

I'm adding this so it stays on the top of this list and has a connection elsewhere potentially.
https://forums.presonus.com/viewtopic.php?p=50139#p50139
thanks!

,Newberry

:arrow:
by michaelmyers1 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:44 pm
+1 on this one.

iMac (Retina 5K 27", 2019) 3.6 ghz I9 8-core 64 gb RAM Fusion Drive
with small AOC monitor for additional display
macOS Sonoma 14.4
2 - 500 gb + 2 - 1 tb external SSD for sample libraries
M Audio AirHub audio interface
Nektar Panorama P1 control surface
Nektar Impact 49-key MIDI keyboard
Focal CMS40 near-field monitors
JBL LSR310S subwoofer
Notion 6/Notion Mobile + Studio One 6 Pro

http://www.tensivity.com
by claudiorosati on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:09 pm
by hendrakusumah on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:55 pm
+1
by hansnel1 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:13 am
johnnewberry wroteThanks Hans for your comments.

I agree with you and have added this request also.

I'm adding this so it stays on the top of this list and has a connection elsewhere potentially.
https://forums.presonus.com/viewtopic.php?p=50139#p50139
thanks!

,Newberry

:arrow:

Thanks johnnewberry! This is appreciated.

________________________________________________________________________________
Intel i7 3.60GHz , 16Gig DDR3 Ram,2 X SSD's, Roland Duo Capture External Sound Card, 4TB Seagate Super Fast USB 3 External HDD, 64bit OS (Windows 10 Pro), Sibelius 8.3, Notion 5, Notion for iPad, StaffPad, Finale 2011, Encore, Sonar X3, EWQLSO Platinum, EWQL S. Choirs, QL Spaces, NotePerformer & EDIROL Orchestra (plus countless demos and minor notators)
by adrianosica on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:52 pm
hansnel1 wroteWhen I enter eg Trombones with the keyboard, I play the three trombone parts into one stave. This stave contains 3 notes on top of each other in the form of chords. Please guys, give us a way to explode these chords into other staves, exactly the way it is done in Sibelius. It is extremely laborious to copy the one chord staff into two other staves and then delete the unneeded notes.

Secondly, I need a way to implode staves. I select 3 clarinet parts for instance and implode them into one staff (eg. piano right hand) just like in Sibelius.

PLEASE guys, you'll save me a lot of editing time.

Really nice one :+1

7 posts
Page 1 of 1