7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Need a Hammond urgently
by juliengirard on Tue May 05, 2015 4:13 pm
I do also need the great organ since I'm an organist and do transcriptions and arrangements.
by johnparker4 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:05 am
I'd definitely buy a bundle of authentic variety of organ sounds. Had a great response from you Brian to use VST's but now that I have them I can't figure out how to include them on iPad. Is there a way? Or, is there a way to use other iPad instrument apps within Notion? I've centred my lifetime of compositions on Notion. For both Mac and iPad. I'd really appreciate response.

Thanks!
by johnparker4 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:55 am
Just checking in for response and/or update. Here's my commitment - I'll buy the complete expansion packages for both Notion 5 and Notion for iPad - if it includes an Organ/Rhodes/Wurlitzer/et al expansion sounds..... :D :+1 :punk: :!: :?:
Anyone else?
by rexperry on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:55 pm
I would also like to see this - not to mention a more complete set of synthesizer leads and pads. I would definitely purchase any bundles that include these.

Rex
by mariovilanova on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:59 pm
Organs please... A pipe organ as well...
As other users stated already, I'd buy any expansion pack that has those... :thumbup:
by johnparker4 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:46 am
Following up - is there an eta? I'd be happy with one organ sound... Thanks! Look forward to a response from the Presonus team...

7 posts
Page 1 of 1