814 postsPage 1 of 41
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41
I read a thread a few months back (somewhere else) that was dogging Spectrasonics out. The user was questioning if the company is dead b/c they hadn't updated their software bundle in years. A few weeks later... they announced plans for Omnisphere 2 lol, and of course it made the complaints look silly.

So... I'm thinking maybe if we start a rumor that Version 3 isn't coming.... then it'll be announced soon!

:D

No? lol

Win 8.1 x64 // i7 3930K (@ 4.2GHz) // Samsung Pro 512GB // 500GB SSD (via Raid 0) // 32GB RAM // MSI X79a GD45 Plus mobo

DAW(s): Studio One v3 // Maschine Studio // Reason 7
Plugs: UAD 2 Quad, Klanghelm, Toneboosters, Soundtoys, others
Instr.: a lot of stuff

RME UCX // SM7b // Warm Audio Tonebeast12 & WA76 // Black Lion Audio Sparrow Red ADC // FMR RNLA // Korg Kaossilator Pro // Yamaha Motif XS Rack // Akai Advance 61 // Sennheiser HD 650 // Korg MicroKey 25 // Presonus Faderport // Contour Designs Shuttle Pro
by overcoat on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:17 am
it's not coming... I lost faith long ago.. :(

mac mini 2.6 quad core // RME UCX // modded GAP 73 // Warm Audio WA76// Blue Reaktor, Avantone CV-12Shure SM7B, Shure SM57 & 58 mic's // Korg ms2000b // Korg Padkontrol // Novation sl-mkii // DSI Tetra // Elektron Rytm // Moog Sub 37 // '91 American deluxe strat // Squire Jaguar bass // Martin D-15M // Arturia V-collection // Komplete 9 // UVI Vintage Vault//Lots more vst's and plugs...
by dgkenney on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:26 am
We all agree it's not coming. What we want to know is WHEN is it not coming ;)

[Mod comment: Hilarious! :mrgreen: :)]

"Don't think about making music, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more music.” - stolen and paraphrased from Andy Warhol.

Studio One 6.5x Pro
***Optoplex i7 @ 3.4 ghz 32 gig mem running Windows 10 x64 Pro
*** Levono E520 with Win 10 x64 Pro
***Studio rig - MOTU Ultralite AVB*** Audient ASP/880***
***Mobile rig - Antelope Zen Q***
***Soundtoys/Plugin Alliance/Izotope/Slate/Nomad Factory plugs***
and....Lots of Outboard gear cause Pipeline is your friend
by Lawrence on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:34 am
overcoat wroteit's not coming... :(

by mwright137 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:36 am
/sigh

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by Bub on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:31 am
Last Saturday night Maggie had to go potty urgently. She's on steroids for allergies and you have to be quick about it when nature calls or she can't hold it because of the steroids.

It was warm out, so I put her on her 15' retractable leash and I went out on the back porch barefooted and let her run off and tinkle in the yard.

As I was walking back I rammed a 3/8" long splinter in the bottom of my big toe. I had to take a razor blade and cut it out and it hurt.

Then she's scratchin' away, poor thing, due to the allergies. I felt bad for her so I decided to give her a shower with her Martha Stewart Aloe Enriched Sensitive Skin Specially Ph Balanced Formula For Dog's shampoo that my wife got on clearance sale for $1 somewhere the weekend before.

I comb her real good, then strip down and take her in to the bathroom and warm the shower up and sit in there with her. I'm soaping her up real good and finger massaging it in real well. She enjoyed it I think.

I stand up to clip the shower head back on (It's one of those on a hose that detaches from the head. I got it just for the purpose of giving the poor dog a warm shower to relieve her itchies.), and I slipped and fell over her. There I am, 6' 3" 325 pounds, naked, soaped up with Martha Stewart Aloe Enriched Sensitive Skin Specially Ph Balanced Formula For Dog's shampoo, I bumped the hot water knob and I got scalding water running on me, she's still soaped up and shaking her Martha Stewart Aloe Enriched Sensitive Skin Specially Ph Balanced Formula For Dog's shampoo lather all over the walls.

And then it suddenly hit me ...

When the hell is Studio One Version 3 coming out?

I mean, here I am 6' 3" 325 pounds, naked, soaped up with Martha Stewart Aloe Enriched Sensitive Skin Specially Ph Balanced Formula For Dog's shampoo, scalding water running on me, dog shaking her Martha Stewart Aloe Enriched Sensitive Skin Specially Ph Balanced Formula For Dog's shampoo all over the walls, with a razor cut on the bottom of my toe.

Come on Presonus! Ain't my life bad enough already without any word on Studio One Version 3?

Shane

Intel i7 6700k || 16GB RAM || 2 x 250GB SSD's || Win 10 Pro || Presonus Studio One Pro 5.5 || Studio 1810c || Yamaha HS-80M's || ART Pro VLA II Compressor || ART Pro MPA II Reference Series Mic Pre || Blue Bluebird Mic || The usual misc. guitars.
by kingkarnovbeats on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:34 am
Yeah mannnnn CMMOOONNNN!!! :reading: and i dont care if the emoticon is incorrect, its purposefully in accurate. haha

K!NG MICHAEL COY
Castlehouse Worldwide LLC
Presonus Studio one Version 4.6.1
Presonus Studio one Version 3.00
Presonus Studio one Version 2.65 (because version 3.02 does not work right)
MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012)
Processsor 2.3 Ghz Intel Core i7
Memory 16 GB 1333 Mhz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512MB
Mac Osx 10.13.6

http://www.castlehouseworldwide.com
by SwitchBack on Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:26 am
by cristofe on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:10 pm
Haven't you guys seen the leaked screenshots??

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by Daw Stew on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:10 pm
Bub wroteLast Saturday night Maggie had to go potty urgently. She's on steroids for allergies and you have to be quick about it when nature calls or she can't hold it because of the steroids.

It was warm out, so I put her on her 15' retractable leash and I went out on the back porch barefooted and let her run off and tinkle in the yard.

As I was walking back I rammed a 3/8" long splinter in the bottom of my big toe. I had to take a razor blade and cut it out and it hurt.

Then she's scratchin' away, poor thing, due to the allergies. I felt bad for her so I decided to give her a shower with her Martha Stewart Aloe Enriched Sensitive Skin Specially Ph Balanced Formula For Dog's shampoo that my wife got on clearance sale for $1 somewhere the weekend before.

I comb her real good, then strip down and take her in to the bathroom and warm the shower up and sit in there with her. I'm soaping her up real good and finger massaging it in real well. She enjoyed it I think.

I stand up to clip the shower head back on (It's one of those on a hose that detaches from the head. I got it just for the purpose of giving the poor dog a warm shower to relieve her itchies.), and I slipped and fell over her. There I am, 6' 3" 325 pounds, naked, soaped up with Martha Stewart Aloe Enriched Sensitive Skin Specially Ph Balanced Formula For Dog's shampoo, I bumped the hot water knob and I got scalding water running on me, she's still soaped up and shaking her Martha Stewart Aloe Enriched Sensitive Skin Specially Ph Balanced Formula For Dog's shampoo lather all over the walls.

And then it suddenly hit me ...

When the hell is Studio One Version 3 coming out?

I mean, here I am 6' 3" 325 pounds, naked, soaped up with Martha Stewart Aloe Enriched Sensitive Skin Specially Ph Balanced Formula For Dog's shampoo, scalding water running on me, dog shaking her Martha Stewart Aloe Enriched Sensitive Skin Specially Ph Balanced Formula For Dog's shampoo all over the walls, with a razor cut on the bottom of my toe.

Come on Presonus! Ain't my life bad enough already without any word on Studio One Version 3?

That's no way to treat the wife
by scottyo7 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by dgkenney on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:26 pm
Bub wroteI mean, here I am 6' 3" 325 pounds, naked, soaped up with Martha Stewart Aloe Enriched Sensitive Skin Specially Ph Balanced Formula For Dog's shampoo, scalding water running on me, dog shaking her Martha Stewart Aloe Enriched Sensitive Skin Specially Ph Balanced Formula For Dog's shampoo all over the walls, with a razor cut on the bottom of my toe.

Thanks soooooo much for that image :shock:

Actually, now that I think about it, might make a good country song :D

"Don't think about making music, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more music.” - stolen and paraphrased from Andy Warhol.

Studio One 6.5x Pro
***Optoplex i7 @ 3.4 ghz 32 gig mem running Windows 10 x64 Pro
*** Levono E520 with Win 10 x64 Pro
***Studio rig - MOTU Ultralite AVB*** Audient ASP/880***
***Mobile rig - Antelope Zen Q***
***Soundtoys/Plugin Alliance/Izotope/Slate/Nomad Factory plugs***
and....Lots of Outboard gear cause Pipeline is your friend
by Bub on Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:33 pm
Daw Stew wroteThat's no way to treat the wife

:lol:

Shane

Intel i7 6700k || 16GB RAM || 2 x 250GB SSD's || Win 10 Pro || Presonus Studio One Pro 5.5 || Studio 1810c || Yamaha HS-80M's || ART Pro VLA II Compressor || ART Pro MPA II Reference Series Mic Pre || Blue Bluebird Mic || The usual misc. guitars.
by shanabit on Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:45 pm
I gave up on the thought of Version 3, sorta the same as trying to make a living in music

StudioOnePro 6.1
UA Apollo Twin
OSX Sonoma 14.2

iMac 2013
by Trimph1 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:28 pm
Bub wrote
Daw Stew wroteThat's no way to treat the wife

:lol:

Loved your comment, bub!!!
:mrgreen: :lol:

HP A6-5200, Hynix 1600 MHz 8Gb RAM, using Peavey USB 6 mixer and onboard sound+ a bunch of modular synths and other such things...
by overcoat on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:22 pm
scottyo7 wroteImage

epic

mac mini 2.6 quad core // RME UCX // modded GAP 73 // Warm Audio WA76// Blue Reaktor, Avantone CV-12Shure SM7B, Shure SM57 & 58 mic's // Korg ms2000b // Korg Padkontrol // Novation sl-mkii // DSI Tetra // Elektron Rytm // Moog Sub 37 // '91 American deluxe strat // Squire Jaguar bass // Martin D-15M // Arturia V-collection // Komplete 9 // UVI Vintage Vault//Lots more vst's and plugs...
by roland1 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:35 pm
The only dignified thing for Presonus to do is move right to version 4.0. Giving us what WOULD have been in version 3, plus all the newer, cooler stuff as well. :)

[After all, in today's market, the new features in version 3 would already have been outdated by last October—even without being released. It's an uphill battle.]

Studio One Pro (v5) on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and a Mac Pro Tower (w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.)

I use S1 as an author/musician/multi-media artist.
My work includes the newly released: Clearing a Path to Joy (And finding contentment along the way) [AuroraSkyPublishing.com]
and my upcoming music video, Too Big To Fail, which introduces Citizen Based Social Planning — "the next step in the evolution of democracy." You know...typical everyday stuff. :)
by Lokeyfly on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:18 pm
Daw Stew wrote
That's no way to treat the wife

I was ready to use "Mother in Law", early on, then thought, no, I can't do that to the guy after that episode. Then you come along, Mr. Right between the eyes!

Very funny.

As for v3.......... Who gives a flyin fudge sickle!

Bub, hope you're recovering and feeling better. Though I do know now who not to call to baby sit our Danes! :)

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by sirmonkey on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:16 pm
Here....Keep staring at this. Keep staring. Do not avert your eyes. JUST STARE.

Pot Of Water.JPG

Do not even blink.

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic, and too many plugins.
by woodsdenis on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:01 pm
At what point will you start to really get annoyed /dejected/move on. In 6 months, 1 year, 2 years? Never?

Hypothetical I know but an interesting topic, maybe.

Mac Pro 3.33, 10.9.5 / Studio One 2.65 Pro / Cubase 8.10 / Live 9.2/ HD 96io

814 postsPage 1 of 41
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41