3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello!

I am a proud new ( Swedish ) owner to Studio One; my first professional software:-)
Since I´m a rookie,and not very much at home with this software or my new Mac yet; I have some questions. One question is as follows:

I have a MacBookPro and an audient Di22 as external audio interface, and an AKAI MPK mini as midi right now.
Everything operates fine with the interface. But how do I do if I want to work when on tour with the midi but without the Di22? I´ve already tried the audio set up thing; to use the computers built in device. I can see the sound meters ( or whatever they are called ) moving but I can´t hear anything from the computer or the headphones. I am sure there is a simple explanation here; I just can´t figure it out on my own.
Have a nice day, everybody, and thanks!
Annika Jessen
by jpettit on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:30 pm
annikajessen wroteHello!

I am a proud new ( Swedish ) owner to Studio One; my first professional software:-)
Since I´m a rookie,and not very much at home with this software or my new Mac yet; I have some questions. One question is as follows:

I have a MacBookPro and an audient Di22 as external audio interface, and an AKAI MPK mini as midi right now.
Everything operates fine with the interface. But how do I do if I want to work when on tour with the midi but without the Di22? I´ve already tried the audio set up thing; to use the computers built in device. I can see the sound meters ( or whatever they are called ) moving but I can´t hear anything from the computer or the headphones. I am sure there is a simple explanation here; I just can´t figure it out on my own.
Annika Jessen

To clarify you questions:
How do I set up my audio on my MacbookPro to use built in audio when I an touring?

A Mac Book Pro forum user will have to help answer that if that is your questions. There are many so I would guess it would be soon.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 23H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by -Luis- on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:38 pm
annikajessen wrote But how do I do if I want to work when on tour with the midi but without the Di22? I´ve already tried the audio set up thing; to use the computers built in device. I can see the sound meters ( or whatever they are called ) moving but I can´t hear anything from the computer or the headphones. I am sure there is a simple explanation here; I just can´t figure it out on my own.
Annika Jessen

Just connect your MPK Mini to any USB port and inside Studio One click on Configure Audio Device and select Built-in Output.

Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-07-15 at 3.13.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-07-15 at 3.13.06 PM.png (36.39 KiB) Viewed 3289 times

3 posts
Page 1 of 1