Discuss Progression - tab, notation & songwriting for guitar, bass, keyboards and drums
8 posts
Page 1 of 1
Has anybody had any luck talking to someone at presonus about a technical problem or even getting an email response. I have tried calling 1 225 216 7887 and emailed [email protected] to no avail.
by mwright137 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:17 pm
How long have you tried? Couple hours? Couple days? Couple weeks?

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by robertachatz on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:07 am
Phoned twice and left messages. Email a couple of times.
by mwright137 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:34 am
Ok. But you can do that all in the span of 5 minutes. Did you do all that on Sunday when you posted the original message or has some time passed? Even if it was Saturday or late Friday their support would not be able to get back to you that quickly because they are closed.

I'm looking into it for you but I need to know when you first contacted them.

StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by robertachatz on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:32 am
I remember contacting them Friday Jan 2. The support page says they want you at the computer with progression loaded. I am usually at work M-F so I took advantage of the day after New Years to contact them. I can understand that they had the day off but they never returned my call.

I contacted them a few days after that also. I can't remember that date. They never returned that call either.

With regards to the emails, I have no record of them because I used the website email app.
by mwright137 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:17 pm
Ok. Like I said - let me do some digging...

My Website
by mwright137 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:25 pm
Did you ever actually get a ticket number?

My Website
by robertachatz on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:03 pm
No

8 posts
Page 1 of 1