5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Excuse my ignorance, but I am a newbie.

I am looking at purchasing a Presonus StudioLive 16R Digital Rack Mixer, and am currently researching the product.

I think I have found the way to save a project after setting up all the channels. I would be doing this on my laptop.

My question is…Is it possible to export/load the project onto an iPad ?

I am a sphere member if that helps.

Many thanks in advance 👍
by Trucky on Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:32 am
Welcome to the Forum!

Yes you can store/recall projects to an iPad.

Here's a link to download the UC Surface PDF manual to help you with this.
"Chapter 7: Projects and Scenes" covers all the details.
https://pae-web.presonusmusic.com/downloads/products/pdf/UC_Surface_ReferenceManual_V2_EN_18022022.pdf

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by SwitchBack on Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:35 am
Find the 'folders icon' on the right of the screen, above the 'GEQ' button. This opens a window where you can store Project and Scenes on the mixer. The window also has an Import/Export tab where you can copy them to 'local' which is to the device running UC.

There's also an icon below the 'FX' button which allows you to do the same for FAT settings you may have stored separately.
by simondavies5 on Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:27 am
Thanks very much…..will now order….Wish me luck 🙈🙈
by SwitchBack on Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:23 am
:punk:

5 posts
Page 1 of 1