6 posts
Page 1 of 1
finally upgraded to v6. just like the advent of v2 and how it saved me a lot of time... so will v6. the track presets will save me a bunch of time and effort (after i get them set and saved that is) with routing, coloring and labeling alone.

you have been warned lol

cheers

“Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.”

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by Anderton on Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:07 am
Agreed about saving time with v6! If you didn't see this particular Friday Tip, you might find that it saves a lot of time when tweaking effects.

Digital storefront: craiganderton.com
Free educational site: craiganderton.org
Music: youtube.com/thecraiganderton
Studio One eBooks: shop.presonus.com
by reggie1979beatz on Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:05 am
delete
Last edited by reggie1979beatz on Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bye......:roll:
by BobF on Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:26 am
Once you go 6 you'll never go back ;D

-

-------------------------------------------------------------
Studio One Pro - latest / Win10Pro x64 (latest) / i7-6700 @3.8Ghz / 32G / UMC1820 / Event PS8
RC w/Galaxy S7+ / KKS61MK2 / Atom SQ
by jBranam on Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:41 am
i tried to like whole templates over the years but so much changes all the time. the individual instrument sets is finally what sold me.

cheers

“Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.”

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by jBranam on Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:45 am
Anderton wroteAgreed about saving time with v6! If you didn't see this particular Friday Tip, you might find that it saves a lot of time when tweaking effects.

that is the 3rd party track expansions right? it's a plus... or can be

cheers

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯

6 posts
Page 1 of 1