7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys.
Just downloaded and installed a fresh version of Studio One 6 onto my significantly upgraded Studio PC.
All is working fine except that it appears that the built in keyboard shortcuts didn't install.
Have I possibly missed linking to a Locations Folder, or is there a file which I've missed downloading?
Cheers
Ken

Presonus Studio One 6 Pro (always the latest update!) Presonus Sphere Member, Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2.Ai. Too many Waves Plugins. Melodyne 5 Pro, EZ Drummer 2, EZ Keys, Active Drummer, Active Keys. Notion 6. Ozone 10. Ozone Suite including RX 10 etc.
Owner: Footloose Recording Studios. NSW. Australia
by Trucky on Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:51 pm
So what happens when you click on the "Keyboard Shortcuts" menu item?

What folder path is listed in Options->Locations->User Data?

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by kaygeeeff on Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:18 pm
Hi Trucky!
Apologies for the delay in getting back to you!
Been busier than a one legged tap dancer!! :D

I recently had my PC re-built from scratch with new OS, and upgraded MB and clean Drives etc,
I downloaded a new edition of Studio One 6 and let it install itself.
I had already set up a separate Internal Disc and Folder which I named: "G:\Studio One 6" to process 1 existing Project (which I was working on before the PC died) which I copied from the original Drive before it was re-formatted, and any new Projects, using Studio One 6.
I have all previous versions from Day one of Studio One, along with the Projects which were built in each Version, on a separate External drive, simply for backup Records. (Also backed up on a Backup Disc) Someone is gonna want something which I produced in Studio One 2!!
As far as I recall, I did not set up any download Locations myself, preferring the Program to do that,

When I check "Locations":

User Data:
G:\Studio One 6

Sound Sets:
C:\Users\Ken\Documents\Studio One\Sound Sets
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Presonus\Studio One\Sound Sets
G:\Studio One 6\Sound Sets

Instrument Library:
G:\Studio One 6\Sound Fonts

VST Plug-Ins:
C:\Program Files\Vstplugins
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST2

Keyboard Shortcuts:
Shows the full list of available Shortcuts but no Shortcut details.

My previous Locations especially foe VST's was a dog's Breakfast!
Was never sure how it got like that but, it seemed to work!

Your guidance as to the correct Folder locations will be very much appreciated!
Cheers!
Ken

Presonus Studio One 6 Pro (always the latest update!) Presonus Sphere Member, Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2.Ai. Too many Waves Plugins. Melodyne 5 Pro, EZ Drummer 2, EZ Keys, Active Drummer, Active Keys. Notion 6. Ozone 10. Ozone Suite including RX 10 etc.
by Trucky on Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:30 am
kaygeeeff wroteKeyboard Shortcuts:
Shows the full list of available Shortcuts but no Shortcut details.

Please post a screenshot of what you see for Keyboard shortcuts.

Have you confirmed that the paths you have assigned match up with the locations on your hard drives?

Here's the typical paths for a single local drive Studio One 6 installation on Windows:

Studio One Install
C:\Program File\PreSonus\Studio One 6

User Data
C:\Users\{username}\Documents\Studio One

Sound Sets
C:\Users\{username}\Documents\Studio One\Sound Sets
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Studio One\Sound Sets

Instrument Library
C:\Users\{username}\Documents\Studio One\SoundFonts

VST Plug-Ins
C:\Program Files\Vstplugins
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by kaygeeeff on Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:22 am
Hi Trucky!
Thanks again for getting back to me.
I’ve taken the weekend off but,
I’ll check on all of your directions, first thing in the morning! 😃😃😃

by Trucky on Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:09 pm
kaygeeeff wroteHi Trucky!
Thanks again for getting back to me.
I’ve taken the weekend off but,
I’ll check on all of your directions, first thing in the morning! 😃😃😃

Is it working for you now?

by kaygeeeff on Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:25 am
Hi Trucky!
Again apologies for the delay in getting back to you!
This morning I redirected the Paths as you suggested and, as far as I can see, all is well on all fronts!!
Many thanks for your great directions!
It's sometimes the simpler things that get me!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Have a great weekend!!
Ken

7 posts
Page 1 of 1