4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi. I'm trying to automate the "tune" function inside the Pitch Shifter stomp box for Ampire.
When I press play, it seems every time the play head crosses into the changing automation data, it turns OFF the automation lane. Observe the attached GIF.

This never happened in SO5 or below. This is happening for me in SO6.0.2

Am I doing something wrong?

Attachments
s1_automation_fail.gif
Last edited by Vunsunta on Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Windows 11 Pro
Studio One +
Studio One Pro 6
Melodyne 5 Editor
PreSonus Studio 68c
i9 13900k, 32GB RAM
ASRock Z790 Taichi Motherboard
by Tacman7 on Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:09 am
I had the same results as you I thought automating the plugin and recording it would work and it did for the harm parameter but I recorded pitch and it quit working just like drawn in automation.
Thought it had worked for a minute.

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by Vunsunta on Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:27 am
Okay I discovered in another session where the original problem I mentioned is NOT happening, and I think I know what's different.

If the automation data is a gradual increase from 0 to 100 for example, then it functions like in the original post, but if the automation data is an instant step from any number to another with no time gradation, then it seems to function correctly, and the "tune" parameter will follow the automation. But again, not if the automation data changes gradually over time like in the OP GIF. It must be an instant change from 0 to 100 for example.

Windows 11 Pro
Studio One +
Studio One Pro 6
Melodyne 5 Editor
PreSonus Studio 68c
i9 13900k, 32GB RAM
ASRock Z790 Taichi Motherboard
by reggie1979beatz on Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:28 am
You know, FWIW, I've run into this before myself. It wasn't ampire though. Turns out, it was my Nektar P4. The only solutions were to turn it off, or delete the stuff in options and reinstall it.

Possibly related, I've had the "first track fader jumpy" thing happen.

Haven't run into it recently. Ghosts in the machine.........

Bye......:roll:

4 posts
Page 1 of 1