1 post
Page 1 of 1
The app Capture Duo, which I use for a first test, before I buy the capture App for 9.99, in conjunction with the presonus Audiobox 44VSL crashes constantly when I want to create a new project .
The box is correctly recognized.
If I turn off the box and separates from the Ipad and start the app in a new project it works.
I have an Ipad A1458 its 4's generation Ipad, 32GB and with IOS 8.1.3 and it did not work with the previous version IOS also.

For this I must say that the app DAW Multitracker works perfect. The other way, when I use your app with the internal Ipads microphones it works also perfect.

So it should not be, that your Soundcards not working perfect whit your app, this is a little bit weird.The app Capture Duo, which I use for a first test, before I buy the capture App for 9.99, in conjunction with the presonus Audiobox 44VSL crashes constantly when I want to create a new project .
The box is correctly recognized.
If I turn off the box and separates from the Ipad and start the app in a new project it works.
I have an Ipad A1458 its 4's generation Ipad, 32GB and with IOS 8.1.3 and it did not work with the previous version IOS also.

For this I must say that the app DAW Multitracker works perfect. The other way, when I use your app with the internal Ipads microphones it works also perfect.

So it should not be, that your Soundcards not working perfect whit your app, this is a little bit weird.

By the way, your wrote at Itunes:
Compatible with the iPad Air , iPad mini with Retina display , iPad ( 4th generation ) , iPad mini, iPad ( 3rd generation ), and iPad 2. Works with all iPad -compatible ( MFi ) audio interface (such PreSonus AudioBox iOne and iTWO ) or internal iPad microphone together.

Did you tested the app?

For a quick fix would be appreciated.

Thanks Theo

1 post
Page 1 of 1