7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone, First Post Here,

I can't select the Cue mix option in song setup to create individual monitor\Headphone outs.

I routed and setup my outputs already. I can select outputs from the sends but i don't have the Cue mix Icon under the sends Icon. Hope this makes sense?

I can use the sends to create monitor mixes but would preferer to just keep the sends for my busses.

Update: I was able to get a Cue mix by selecting 2 channels. . . Works great, Not quite what I wanted. Does S1 give you the option for mono Cue mix sends? This is odd

Setup: Studio One 5.3
Audio Interface: Motu 16A

Best to you all, Help is appreciated!

Scott
by bailatosco on Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:11 pm
For some reason, no, you can't have a mono cue mix in SO.
Would be nice tho.
Also I wonder if anyone discovered a workaround for this.

Intel i7 - 11700k 5.0Ghz / 32Gb RAM
WIN 10 Pro 64bit
Studio One v5.4.0 Professional
Presonus Studio 192 USB 3.0
by wahlerstudios on Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:29 am
Cue mixes in Studio One are stereo mixes, but they have their own panning option per track. Simply set pan to center, then you get your mono cue mix.

Attachments
cuepans.jpg
by scottlitchfield on Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:23 pm
Thanks so much guys! Now I know. Appreciate the replies and suggestion on the mono work around. . . Should do the trick!

Scott.
by st-pierreerick on Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:50 pm
Bon soir,
J’ai le même problème avec les retours de mix. J’ai l’option mono où stéréo mais je n’arrive pas a activé la sortie mono. Donc je suis toujours obligé de sélectionner un retour stéréo. Mon but est d’utiliser tous les 8 retours en mono pour faire des mix de casque.
Merci!
by alanfishwick on Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:46 pm
But this gives you a mono mix that are the same for both left and right channels. I would like to have a different mix on each channel 🙁🙁
by SwitchBack on Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:25 pm
Different on each channel = stereo, I'd say. Between the levels and the panning you can set for each channel you can make left and right as different as you want :) :)

7 posts
Page 1 of 1