5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone.

I'm only able to use the pads as piano roll,
my atom SQ cannot control Studio one pro 5 meaning all buttons and knobs are not working,i also cannot go to any function or pages.
The led stays on Inst the whole time, i cannot do anything.

but when i use my mouse, i see the atom sq reacting, change of color for the transport control,browse in the screen from instruments to effects to loops...
but physically it's not working

The controller is recognized and usable by the others softwares.
I tested again and i can map midi with standalone plugins instruments like Pigments vsti and use every knobs.

but not inside Studio one, no midi mapping possible, no transport control, no navigation....
Only able to play pad like piano roll, why?

I'm using win 10 64 up to date with the last firmware 1.16.
I tried with and without usb hub, no difference.

Is anyone of you have this type of problem before?

Thanks in advance
by Bbd on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:28 pm
Please post all your specs.
Did you install UC?

See this:
https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/ar ... art-guide/

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by thierrysetchiao on Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:38 am
Of course i did, i updated the firmware with it, that's why i said i have 1.16.

Finally problem solved ,just remove the buggy firmware 1.16 and install old one, everything is fine now... and no need to update BIOS or remove ccleaner like customer support suggested :hunf:
by Bbd on Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:35 pm
Thanks for the update.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by PreAl on Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:52 am
Next time make sure you install the driver via UC as well as the firmware update, and also select default settings on the atom (and reboot). You may need to unplug and plug in the USB.

It's kind of strange and it would have been nice to see your specs.

And you shouldn't be using cc-cleaner unless it's a last resort for a specific problem, that could even be the cause of all this... and updating the BIOS is always a good idea, that may have got it working with the latest firmware.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1