Share your songs!
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
phpBB [audio]

All and Any Comments are Welcome !!
Stay Safe and Please wear Masks !!

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 5 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 64bit Home, Mac Mini Big Sur, SO4.6.2 Pro, SO 5.2 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by sunlove on Mon May 24, 2021 3:47 pm
Tell how how you compose. And yes, I'll stay safe, but no, I won't wear a mask.

- Windows 10 May 2021 update
- Intel core i5 8400 6 cores 2.8Mhz 48GB DDR4
- GTX 1650 Super 4GB
- Focusrite Scarlet 2i2 2nd gen
by klypeman on Mon May 24, 2021 7:08 pm
The mask thing is to protect others from getting the virus as much as possible, not the other way around.
I try to say that in the kindliest way possible as I know people that got sick by people ignoring the mask. I am allowed to do so.

I watched the french league cup finals (soccer) and the french president wore two masks when shaking hands with the players.
(He had been sick)
The End.

When it comes to composing I normally setup the drum programming in Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 first then programming the Synth/s (this time I used Toontrack EZKeys and model 84 (JU-06) from Softube)
I also used Arturia B-3 Hammond but played freely on that track.
But first I programmed the Toontrack EZBass (Freetless) to fit and did minor changes when first done.
I did some compression on a couple of tracks (side-chaining on the bass tracks towards the Kick track (also TC Electronic´s Midas 3000 Dyn) and the B-3 I used TC Electronic´s Midas 3000 Dyn.
I like to mix on the fly so I am so happy that I bought the Studiolive III 32 mixer as it is a breeze and possible to use plugins in the DAW and control them straight on the mixer with the 8 rotary controls (small screens show the numbers) when programmed. The DAW will remember the controls on most 3 party plugins)
I used two busses, one for drums (6 tracks) and one for bass (3 tracks), I used three FX channels, one Reverb TC Electronics 8210, one Chorus Roland Dimension D from UAD and UAD Korg SSD 3000.
On inserts on Main I used Presonus Bi-nural Pan (138 %) to get it a bit wider and TC Electronic Midas 3000 EQ and the UAD Shadow Hill compressor.
On Post I used the UAD Precision Limiter and as last on Post I used TC Electronic´s Clarity M plugin with an own display to check loudness.
Any questions, just ask.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 5 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 64bit Home, Mac Mini Big Sur, SO4.6.2 Pro, SO 5.2 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++

3 posts
Page 1 of 1