Introduce yourself to the world. Share links to your website, pictures of your rig, etc.
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone.
My name is Mike, I'm 57 and I'm trying to figure out can an old dog learn new tricks? I'm trying to learn my first desktop studio since I had the original Cakewalk. Yeah........ I am in so far over my head right now. :D

Decided I need a hobby now that my 4 kids are almost finished with high school and my wife passed away over a year ago. I figure this and guitar would be great to pick back up on since I used to love to dabble in them.

I am trying to find to find Studio One for completely stupid dummies. The reference manual is assuming I already have current knowledge. Looks like there's plenty of information and instruction available here once I sort through it.

Hope to get to know all of you and one day have something I create to share with you.

Dell Inspiron 13-7359 8GB Windows 10 64,
Studio One 4.5, Boss ME-80
by Bbd on Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:12 am
Welcome!
Check these videos out:
viewforum.php?f=367

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by michaelgrover2 on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:22 am
Thanks. Some very helpful training.

Dell Inspiron 13-7359 8GB Windows 10 64,
Studio One 4.5, Boss ME-80
by rickrock4 on Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:22 pm
Highly recommend www.homerecordingmadeeasy.com

I have a lot of experience on adobe audition for voice over work so I have some basic information to start, but I bought some tutorials from that website that I find very helpful.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1