3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi, am Xpres Anul. I am a Music Producer and a Mixing Engineer in Lagos State Nigeria. I have been using Studio One since 2016 and it has been a great DAW for me in my mixing field, but I have a serious issue when it comes to making a beat on studio one for not having a fade in and fade out knob in Impact XT and Sample One XT when using a one-shots like that of Ableton Simpler. These have been my main reason why am still staying with Ableton live for beat making because of those two features are a game-changer for editing and fine-tuning the samples especially in making afrobeat known to be my country type beat and African genre of music. So am requesting PreSonus to please provide us with a fade in and fade out knob into Impact XT and Sample One XT it's really useful and I will like to make Studio One my main DAW for everything.

Attachments
out.png
Ableton Simpler with a fade in and fade out through one-shots
by matthegurr on Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:30 am
2nded
by Bbd on Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:48 am
Please create a feature request for this suggestion.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ

3 posts
Page 1 of 1