190 postsPage 9 of 10
1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Flattery will get you nowhere. :)

Pretty certain Lawrence had provided the color script as is, but hey you never know.

This thread remains one of the most popular as this ability to color tracks is a very helpful addition.

Just pointing out, probably best not to wait for the toggle button mod. It's not directly in line with the programs key commands.

Be well!

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by daniellesaux on Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:29 am
Hi Lawrence,
I know I'm a little late getting on this bandwagon! I just downloaded your script this morning and I wanted to thank you for taking the time to create this and share it with us. This is so awesome! Completely changes the look and feel of my projects! Thanks so much! :thumbup:

Peace!

Dan

PreSonus Studio One Professional 6.0.1
Windows 11 Home Edition 64 bit
Rocket Lake Z590 Desktop PC with Intel i5-11600K processor @ 4.60 GHz / 32G RAM
Intel UHD Graphics 750
LG Full HD Monitor 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz 16:9 Aspect Ratio
Toshiba HDWD110 1TB System Drive and HDWD110 1TB Audio File Drive, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB and Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB Samples Drives, Seagate BUP Slim BK 2TB USB Backup Drive
PreSonus 1824C Audio Interface
PreSonus Faderport 2018
PreSonus Studio Channel, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, KT-2A and 76-KT
Check out my website http://www.dlsmusic.net
by mivey on Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:11 pm
Fantastic job Lawrence. Simple, effective and a value addition.
Thanks for sharing!! :thumbup:

=============================
iMac Pro
MacOSX 10.15.5 (Catalina)
8-Core 3.8GHz Xenon
256GB RAM

Universal Apollo x8p
Presonus Quantum 26x32
Studio One 5
by anubhavukil on Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:50 pm
Lokeyfly wroteFlattery will get you nowhere. :)

Sorry, if you don't get humor, it is not my fault. I asked him politely and nicely with a little touch of humor.
Now, talking about
Lokeyfly wrotenowhere. :)
for event colouring, I have made a particular Event Colour Macro Page.
https://my.presonus.com/exchange/detail/1966
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (8.42 KiB) Viewed 8977 times

It is prettymuch for HiDPI Screens and you will have lot more colors.
Last edited by anubhavukil on Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
by paatjoo on Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:19 am
Is someone able to make the HEX file from Bitwig?

Mac Studio M1 Max OSX Ventura, Bettermaker Limter, Prism Sound Titan, PMC IB2S.
by Trucky on Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:46 am
paatjoo wroteIs someone able to make the HEX file from Bitwig?

Here you go. Bitwig has 27 color choices.
Just download and import the attachment:

Attachments
Bitwig Hex Track Colors.txt
(469 Bytes) Downloaded 309 times

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by paatjoo on Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:28 am
Thanks man, really nice of you! :punk:

by paatjoo on Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:52 am
@trucky, is it possible for you to get the colors from Ableton as well?

I have included a picture from their colors :-)

Thanks!! :punk:

ableton colors.png
ableton colors.png (6.56 KiB) Viewed 8960 times

by Trucky on Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:40 am
paatjoo wrote@trucky, is it possible for you to get the colors from Ableton as well?

I have included a picture from their colors :-)

Thanks!! :punk:

FYI: Track Colors has a 40 color limit.

Here's the top 40 colors (out of the 70) I chose from the Ableton Live Color Choices:

Attachments
Ableton Live Hex Track Colors.txt
(578 Bytes) Downloaded 303 times

OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by Trucky on Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:21 pm
paatjoo wroteCould the dev's please consider to add a color picker into Studio One.
I would love to make my own color scheme.

(for example the color picker in FL studio is great)

Fingers crossed!

Saw your Feature Request and the reference to the FL Studio color picker.

Attached is a "Track Colors" Hex version (40 Colors) I made for it:

Attachments
FL Studio Hex Track Colors.txt
(511 Bytes) Downloaded 230 times

by paatjoo on Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:55 pm
Thanks man! very much appreciated :+1

by rodshort on Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:51 pm
I think I have come to the conclusion that even more than just the actual color pallet, it's the opacity/translucency that really bothers me the most. I want the waveform displays to be very distinct and, the S1 background track colors are just to bold and opaque. I would really like to be able to have the track background be more translucent, pastel and, definitely less opaque. But, maybe that's just me.

Studio One Pro (Former long time Sonar user), Dell XPS Desktop, i7, 32 Gb RAM, Windows 10 64 bit, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Focusrite Saffire Octopre Mk II
by gottfriedbergmair on Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:25 am
Thank you Lawrence for this work!
I love this feature.
Maybe a moderator should move the thread to the Q&A area so that the developers (and managers) know about this topic. ;)

Win 10 64 i7-7K 32GB 2x M2, Studio One 6 Pro + Fat Channel XT Suite + Studio 192 + Eris E8 + FP2018 + ATOM+ATOM SQ; Keylab mk2 49, Lewitt 441 Flex, Zoom H5, Mackie 402-VLZ4; SW: Arturia V + FX, Melodyne 5 STUDIO, u-he Synths, TAL, Klanghelm, RX Std 10
by Giuseppetria on Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:54 am
Hello, since we're kind of in the same topic.. I wanted to ask, are there any color schemes or "skins" for Studio One 5 that can be downloaded?

From Italy
Studio One Pro 5.0.2 64 bit
Win10 - AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core - 32gb ram
Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb
Interface: Focusrite 18i20 3rd gen
Prophet XL + Minilogue XD
by garyshepherd on Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:59 am
giuseppetria wroteHello, since we're kind of in the same topic.. I wanted to ask, are there any color schemes or "skins" for Studio One 5 that can be downloaded?

If only - asked and requested many times, even just updating the bizarre colour palette (who chose the order or sequence of those colours?). Presonus don't consider the look or colours as important - that's it I'm afraid. Don't let anyone tell you the colour scheme preferences is good enough - it is not and is very limited.

Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Monterey 12.7, 64 bit, Studio One 6.5 Professional (always the latest) , Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Studio, Digital Performer 11.2, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 3.71, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Nektar Panorama T4, Motu M4, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.
by rodshort on Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:30 am
I realize to some this may seem petty but, the sad track color situation is what has prevented me from switching full-time to S1 from Cakewalk/Sonar. Presonus needs to improve the track color function and sharpen the graphics overall. IMHO

Studio One Pro (Former long time Sonar user), Dell XPS Desktop, i7, 32 Gb RAM, Windows 10 64 bit, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Focusrite Saffire Octopre Mk II
by garyshepherd on Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:18 pm
rodshort wroteI realize to some this may seem petty but, the sad track color situation is what has prevented me from switching full-time to S1 from Cakewalk/Sonar. Presonus needs to improve the track color function and sharpen the graphics overall. IMHO

Presonus may think it's petty - I do understand. The look helps the workflow - it currently doesn't get in my way but I would prefer a more customised look. In the end, bar a few functions, they all do pretty much the same things, so the look of a DAW is important. For example, I don't think I could use Cubase as I really don't like the look of it.

S1 is a great DAW - just not so great on the look, in my opinion.

Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Monterey 12.7, 64 bit, Studio One 6.5 Professional (always the latest) , Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Studio, Digital Performer 11.2, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 3.71, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Nektar Panorama T4, Motu M4, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.
by Giuseppetria on Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:14 am
To be honest, the look of S1 was what mainly got me interested in the first place, then I found out more about its functions and I loved it even more. But when I explored the coloring options, it felt a bit delusional, almost like I couldn't really customize much. So I'd agree with Gary on that.

If I could mention 2 things that PreSonus should improve (in my opinion, this would also please the Ableton users like me):
1) Coloring Options and the whole colors situation in S1 (some improvements, more choices in the Appearence tab for general colors/looks and so on)
2) Interface (S1's Interface was quite overwhelming/visually busy when I switched from Ableton, even if I'm now used to it, I think that less icons and buttons and sections would help quite a bit, at least personally - or maybe the option to remove some of them, depending on what each user may need).
Plus, the possibility to resize S1 itself (so without using Windows resizing options) or to go Full Screen.

I would normally open a ticket in the Presonus Answers website, but nobody would notice it. If anyone that is well known in this forum could do that, I'd be happy to give my vote and support for it.

From Italy
Studio One Pro 5.0.2 64 bit
Win10 - AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core - 32gb ram
Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb
Interface: Focusrite 18i20 3rd gen
Prophet XL + Minilogue XD
by Lokeyfly on Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:51 am
If the lack of sufficient color choices impacts your work  enough, based on some workflow or vibe, then its probably best to pick one of the numerous FR's towards adding more color. That's about all you can do. Or create a specific post (not really this one), and discuss it. Even then, you'll ultimately have to provide an FR link and vote anyhow. That has a tendency to produce some visibility.

If you don't want to go through all of that, just go to the Questions/Feature request section and vote for more color choices.

As you can see, there's a slew of them. I'd hope they actually fall into a specific color category. In any event. Hope the link helps.

I used "color" and "choices" as a search criteria.
https://answers.presonus.com/search?q=Color+choices

What is ineresting is if you add these color requests in this link alone, that would be over 800 yes votes making general color choices, the number one S1 feature request.

For me, it's not an issue, but a nicety. Still, it's requested an awful lot. I won't deny better color choices would be appreciated.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by artjohnson on Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:46 am
OK. I'm curious to see what 40 colors you've picked for your Color Set?
Please upload and share your color set file here.

Have had little time to play with this. Now that I understand it better, I made a hexcolors file that suits my particular needs. And I my needs are particular. I don't like working in a bright, verbosely colored environment. So I made a txt file of the rainbow (ROYGBIV), very dark, subtle, and with dimmed saturation. I tried to drop an example below, including an image of the colorset in action, but do not have a website with http://image_url to which I can refer. Anyway, It is likely the colors disappear on this white BG. Also, I set the brightness of my monitor down just below 50%, but this still works around 75% (I did say I like things dark?).

I've attached the hex set txt file (I think).

Thanks for making my workflow better!

Attachments
Dark Rainbow LoSat.txt
(503 Bytes) Downloaded 228 times

190 postsPage 9 of 10
1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10