2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone,

I´m setting up a Keyboard Rig with a Nord Electro 6D, King Korg, Studio One "Shows", RME Fireface UC.

Everything works as expected. Nord and Korg are routed into Aux tracks and are also set up as external instruments so I can also trigger my virtual instruments.

In my Show I have set up 10 Elements (Songs) with several Players (Backing Track, Nord, Korg, 2x Virtual Instrument) and several Patches. When I select an Element (Song) all my stuff switches as I need it. All fine so far.

Here´s what`s missing:

I have no idea how to send Program Changes to my Nord and Korg, I would like the Program Changes to be sent to the Nord and the Korg when an Element (Song) is selected. At the moment I have to select the Sounds of the Nord and the Korg by hand - on top of selecting the Element (Song) in the Show.

Does anyone know how to do that?

regards
Matt
by Tacman7 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:10 pm
So there's a setting on a track:

https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/a ... e-Devices-

But I don't know how that would work with 'show'.

I used to embed program changes in the midi so it would get sent when you play it, again not sure how that would work with show.

You could try it, get the midi monitor on the view menu and see if you see your note messages when you play the keys.

Then change programs, see if it sends out program change messages when you do it.

If it does try recording it on a track and playing it back to the synth and see if it changes the keyboard.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

2 posts
Page 1 of 1